Hey, It Could happen!

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
If Michael were to resurrect one out fit from past tours for the O2 concerts what one would you want and why?

Gold pants :mello:

If you need an explanation....come out from under the rock your hiding under :lol:

Last edited:
This has got to be the most pointless thread ever :lol: jk jk

All your answers are going to be something like "Some sort of tight pants (leather, pleather, gold, silver, black etc.) "

tonguey.gif

I prefer he wears something he has never worn before on stage.. HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT AND NOTHING ELSE, WELL MAYBE A BIG RED BOW TO HIDE HIS TROMBONE..lol

Gold Pants or something similar! :wild:

the BOTDF Live Jacket or the white and red CTE shirt he wore during the dangerous tour for MITM

Gooooooold pants. :D
Just for nostalgia, of course. :innocent:

Gold Pants! watched the History concert again last night & I'll never tire of seeing him strut his stuff in them!
though, I'd love him to do Dirty Diana in the original vid outfit - with the curls back in place, that would be amazing...drool!

I'd rather see him wear something grown up. Prince wore some really beautiful, light, tailored suits.

I don't care if he wears clothes... Or not! :D As long as he's there, I'm good.

Gold pants except for maybe Bad or BOTD... but hey, if he wears gold pants for those too, I wouldn't complain! :D

The silver colored bad tour outfit or the black Jam outfit.

However, this look is swagger on a hundred thousand trillion:

And another cool thing is that if MJ finally would revamp his Billie Jean number, use the lit up tiles from the video! That coat he has in the video is fire!

PLEASE, no gold pants!!!!!!
As much as I'd like to.....well, let me just stop there:naughty:... I just am not a fan of those pants!! They aren't flattering to me :no:
How can I concentrate on a concert when someone is wearing gold garbage bag pants?!?!?!

oh yeah, I also dont wanna see those black and white striped pants from the victory tour (which apparently he later passed off to one of his brothers, and they were extra tight on him!! lol)

I have a feeling he'll resurrect almost all the costumes from old tours.

Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller
Earth Song
etc.

Just a hunch.

:)

Gold pants!!!

I wonder what Beat It would look like with the t-shirt with some picture on it haha like in Music Video and Victory Tour.

Back