He's bad! Watch Andy Murray's dodgy Michael Jackson impersonation on French TV

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
He's bad! Watch Andy Murray's dodgy Michael Jackson impersonation on French TV

26/05/2010
Karaoke fan Andy Murray showed his singing skills don't quite match his talent for tennis during a dodgy Michael Jackson impersonation on French TV.
The world No 4, who came through a five-set, first round battle with Richard Gasquet in the French Open on Monday, donned an Afro wig before belting out the Jackson 5 hit I Want You Back.

Introduced by Roger Federer, the clip also features the dubious musical talents of fellow court stars Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Robin Soderling.
Advertisement - article continues below »
//

"The singing was OK but the dancing was rubbish", conceded Murray
"I wasn't that happy with it, to be honest, but it was fun. No moon-walking, no make-up, just singing. And the wig."
Next up for Murray at Roland Garros is Argentina's Juan Ignacio Chela.

Link
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport-old/m...n-impersonation-on-french-tv-115875-22286704/

Ummm, well, u know, :worried: :D

omg I saw it on french tv (I love tennis), it was :bugeyed and I was :hysterical:

oh it's just famous tennismen during the tennis championship in Paris who have fun in backstage singing Black Eyes Peyes, Abba and Jacksons Five !! that's funny ... bad but funny :laugh:

lol..talking moonwalking after 'singing' I Want You Back'...lol..

he can't get Michael off the brain..

At last Andy Murray is showing some personality haha

:innocent: you didnt hear it from me but overheard conversation last year in a tennis centre " wtf has he been nominated ... its called Sports PERSONALITY of the Year"

Back