Here it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
534194_497335310278933_488304641_n.jpg

tumblr_m9mv165b861qfik89o1_500.gif

edit
not mine

Last edited:
You have it? If so, have you watched the Wembley show? If so how is it? Still cannot believe this is actually happening. I've waited 8 years and others have waited 24.

THIS is why I wanted the standalone DVD. It's a very nice case/package. The deluxe has the 2 booklets and poster, but I love a good dvd case :D
I'll prolly get the deluxe, and get the case off ebay or something.

Oh, and does the sticker on the DVD say "2 BONUS PERFORMANCES"?
I guess that squashes the rumor that it didn't include TWYMMF and Yokohama stuff.

I like the anticipation of an official release, It makes it more exciting :wild:
I like the little suprises/gifts we recieve each day building up to the release.

Just so every is aware, We wont be allowing download links of BAD25 on MJJC
We are allowing the previews for now and even that we can be cited for infringement
So dont be encouraging that here - We encourage fans to Buy it and make MJ soar.

It would be nice if who ever has that posted screens of Wembley July 15th, July 16th and Yokohama! And tell us a bit on the performance.

For some reason I'm getting the urge to buy all 3 lol. Still waiting for Amazon to make the 3 LP set available.

Was there a picture other than the Smooth Criminal Vignette gif?

THIS is why I wanted the standalone DVD. It's a very nice case/package. The deluxe has the 2 booklets and poster, but I love a good dvd case :D
I'll prolly get the deluxe, and get the case off ebay or something.

Oh, and does the sticker on the DVD say "2 BONUS PERFORMANCES"?
I guess that squashes the rumor that it didn't include TWYMMF and Yokohama stuff.

Hopefully all standalone DVDs will contain the bonus performances, cause people will be mad when they realise TWYMMF is missing ;) The DVD cover looks nice with the BAD 25 sticker.

I love all the anticipation until the day arrives when I finally receive the product in my hot little hands! Cannot wait.

OH SWEET JESUS. That's a thing of beauty.

Now I'm trying to work out if the deluxe box is slim enough to fit through my letterbox or whether I'll need to be home to accept it...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hess
I guess it will leak today then !!!

Doubt it.

I expected it to leak tomorrow, but now that people have got their hands on it, there is nothing to stop it leaking. What makes you think it won't?

I won't be downloading it - I want to keep the surprise until it arrives (I haven't even listened to the snippets) and prefer the artist (or in this case the MJ Estate) profit from their work.

I want it so bad, wish I could reach through the screen and take it hehe.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hess
I guess it will leak today then !!!

I expected it to leak tomorrow, but now that people have got their hands on it, there is nothing to stop it leaking. What makes you think it won't?

I won't be downloading it - I want to keep the surprise until it arrives (I haven't even listened to the snippets) and prefer the artist (or in this case the MJ Estate) profit from their work.

I've bought it anyway, so I wouldn't feel guilty about...taking a preview of it before the actual thing arrives.

It will leak either wednesday or thursday. Michael leaked on wednesday (the release date was friday in Germany and next tuesday in US.). Immortal leaked on thursday (the release date was friday in Germany and next monday in US.).

I've bought it anyway, so I wouldn't feel guilty about...taking a preview of it before the actual thing arrives.

Now some has recieved it I guess it will leak fast.

And since I have pre-ordered all editions I do not feel guilty at all for hearing it a little early.

Holy batman cow! I'm so jealous you lucky thing :D Please give us a lowdown on Wembley. I have to wait another 14 days at least :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back