Here Is Why You Shouldn't Cold Call Old Crushes....

Karice

Proud Member
I liked a guy named Noel when we were in Junior High a few years ago.... he was a nice guy. He and I were no longer in the same school together after Junior High. Cut to high school, I saw him at Burger King, and he looked GREAT.... He was now muscular and fit, and had lost a considerable amount of weight. In Junior high, he was chubby. I am STILL chubby as hell. I still had feelings for Noel, and he toldd me that he had a crush on me in Junior High. :palesmile: Anyways, I asked for his number, and he told me he didn't have a cellphone, but he took my number. He didn't call back, but I was guessing that he lost it.(I wrote my number on the back of a Burger King receipt. How kooky. ;) :hysterical:

A few months later, i saw a mutual friend and he said that Noel had a cellphone now and gave me "Noel's" number. I happily called "Noel's" number, and the person on the other line told me that he was Noel's friend and gave me "Noel's" "real number", and I called that number too. Another person claimed to be "Noel's friend, and gave me yet ANOTHER number. I called that number, and some old man answered the phone, speaking in Spanish. LOL :hysterical: He'd never heard of Noel. I went back to one of the previous numbers, asking for Noel's number. I got a NEW number, which ALSO claimed to be Noel's "friend" and gave me another "new" number for Noel....

I called the last "new" number, and it turned out that it was one of the previous numbers I had already called. When I asked if this was Noel, and the caller said, 'No," I asked if it was rich or Paul(Paul was the mutual friend who gave me the very first number, and Rich is Noel's other friend). The caller said, "They rerouted my number back to you? They gave you my number again?" I was so perplexed, i didn't even remember that this 'new" number was an "old" number already given....
frown.gif
He kept harrassing me to tell him what number rerouted his number back to me. He said, "I'm gonna f... up whoever rerouted my number to you. I know it's either Paul or Rich(I shouldn't have said any names :doh: ).... ) I realized that Paul or Rich(most likely Paul) could be beat up for my foolish mistake. I didn't give up the number, and I hung up the phone.

The caller constantly kept calling me back and i ignored all of them, and then i turned my phone completely off, and he kept leaving me nasty voicemails, harrassing me to tell him who rerouted his number back to him. He cursed me out over and over, and left me 16 voicemails back to back telling me that I was a pathetic slut to keep falling for this roundabout of Noel's "numbers". He said in one of the voicemails, "Why do you keep calling whatever number we throw at you? Don't you have any common sense to realize something is wrong when you keep getting different numbers for the same guy and you still haven't found the right number for Noel? You're sad as f.... Noel is muscular and fit now. He doesn't want a fat girl like you now. You are so fu....sad to keep persistently trying to get Noel's number. What a stupid bitch, and desperate as hell you are for Noel's number." :doh:

This is why it's usually NOT a good idea to cold call an old crush, if you didn't get the number DIRECTLY from him. because this happens. :(

The caller constantly kept calling me back and i ignored all of them, and then i turned my phone completely off, and he kept leaving me nasty voicemails, harrassing me to tell him who rerouted his number back to him. He cursed me out over and over, and left me 16 voicemails back to back telling me that I was a pathetic slut to keep falling for this roundabout of Noel's "numbers". He said in one of the voicemails, "Why do you keep calling whatever number we throw at you? Don't you have any common sense to realize something is wrong when you keep getting different numbers for the same guy and you still haven't found the right number for Noel? You're sad as f.... Noel is muscular and fit now. He doesn't want a fat girl like you now. You are so fu....sad to keep persistently trying to get Noel's number. What a stupid bitch, and desperate as hell you are for Noel's number." :doh:

Omg, that's so rude! How can some people be so f*cking inconsiderate?? :no: Don't worry, hun, you deserve someone better than him.

The caller also said that if I gave up the number who rerouted his number back to me, he would give me Noel's real number.........:doh: He must have thought I was a real idiot.:scratch: Only an idiot would give up the number for Noel's "real" number, after getting about four or five other "Noel' numbers", which all turned out to be wrong numbers. Why would I expect him to give me the REAL number this time if I gave him the number who regave me his number? He had just called me a desperate, stupid, fat, bitch, so what reason did I have to believe he wouldn't trick me with another fake number. If I gave him the number, he'd probably go beat up that person, and then say "Karice" ratted you out to me, and I'd be shunned. So, i could end up with a fake number again, and being shunned. I'd have nothing to gain from this, and too mmuch bad things to gain. and it would be a lose-lose situation for me, so I ignored the caller and didn't fall for this "deal."

Last edited:
thats just terrible...this guy is a jerk.....and ignorant as hell to....If I were you I would give the number of that guy to someone else who is BIGGER than him and let them deal with him. There is just no reason to talk to a girl like that. Besides I am sure that you can do MUCH better than that guy anyway..:)

These people are so effed up, I never understood how some guys like to play girls I just don't get it. I mean I'm sure those guys ain't 11 years old anymore. It's such a childish and immature behavior. You deserve much better girl believe me :yes:

Unbelievable how rude those men are!!!

Don,t let it get you.
it has nothing to do with you.
it has all to do with the pathetics little sick minds of those frustrated idiots.

Back