Help with Myspace Music!! (MJ Related!)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Ive been trying to ask for some help but have gotten nowhere. so i was just wondering if someone could help me. I have been trying to switch my music playlist on myspace to michael songs and its not letting me. i contacted myspace but that didnt help. so anyone have this same problem or know what to do? Thanks!

There's a section in myspace music where you type the artists name in and their songs come up and then you add the songs to your playlist.They Do have a Michael Jackson Myspace you can get the songs from there as well.You have to delete the other songs you had on your playlist or make a new playlist.

I'd make a new playlist. If I was with you, I'd probably be able to help you more that way. But I'd get them off the Michael Jackson MySpace. I have a zillion playlists on there!!

thanks. i have at least 3 playlists on my myspace. i dont wanna delete any of the songs and it saids you can have at least 100 i think with a limit of 10 songs. i have a mj playlist already made with 10 songs added from a search i did do. ive tried clicking on playlist on the music box on my page and tried switching from old playlist to new playlist and it doesnt work.

thanks. i have at least 3 playlists on my myspace. i dont wanna delete any of the songs and it saids you can have at least 100 i think with a limit of 10 songs. i have a mj playlist already made with 10 songs added from a search i did do. ive tried clicking on playlist on the music box on my page and tried switching from old playlist to new playlist and it doesnt work.

You can have up to 50-60 songs in one playlist, except for your profile playlist, which can only have 10. I have 49 in one and 22 in my MJ playlist.

Well, the only thing I can see is the add (+) button. I'd make a new MJ playlist title and then click "add," then click the playlist you want it on on the dropdown, then delete the songs from the old one. That's the only thing I can do with mine.

Back