Help! What is Michael Singing in the Song Billie Jean

Dpac

Proud Member
Like for a couple of years i am trying to figure out what is michael saying in his song billie jean, maybe this thread came up already a couple of times but i couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaiqo5--8LI

Watch it starts at 4.40

But it's when he is Singing.....

"Don't call me billie jean.. she's ................................. ??

some people say...

She's not of what you've seen??

She's not what she seems??

don't call me billie jean, this time to much you have seen??

What is your opinion... what do you think michael was singing?

Help me out ! :D

Last edited:
It's Funny because the american people and people who actually live in UK/US and just speak english for language.. don't know what he is saying hahaha :p

it's Michael in his own words.... I really wonder what he saying :D

You mean the lyrics of the song? I dont know which part you are talking about..if u can post a link on youtube..sorry

common people there must be more fans who want to know what he sings... it's his best song ever

C'Mon Now

common people there must be more fans who want to know what he sings... it's his best song ever

C'Mon Now
there are words that MJ sang that no one will ever truely know what he said. MJ would just say things at times that didn't make sense but just felt right.

there are words that MJ sang that no one will ever truely know what he said. MJ would just say things at times that didn't make sense but just felt right.

Agreed. It's been YEARS and I just learned the words to Jam, Man in the Mirror, Earth Song, and Billie Jean. I was actually really surprised to find out Jam even had words.

Agreed. It's been YEARS and I just learned the words to Jam, Man in the Mirror, Earth Song, and Billie Jean. I was actually really surprised to find out Jam even had words.

LOL ... jam with no words hehehehe...
True mj sings sometimes things witch no one will ever know what he sung, but feels good, i wonder this because he always sings this in this song.

haha yeah! When I sing along to Jam I just mumble because that's what it sounds like to me!

somumustyousing is what I always thought he was saying. Pronounced exactly how it's spelled.

^^hahhahahaha
this is sooo michael!!!!
like that: BATHO" thing.. this other thread..about what is he always shouting at the end of yana live... batooww... weird...
he has his own way of singing..I'm lovin' it

Ok so now i have another question about him singin in this song...

All of a sudden you hear him say.... Bucharest 1992 for example:

ahh You're not my kid... Chorus: (not my lovaaaahhh))
ahh You know you aint. Chorus: (not my lovaaaahhh))

Then he says??

You can not trust her, (Not my Lovaahhh)
you are just saying that... (Not my lovaahhh)

The billie Jean is not my lovaahhh

^^hahhahahaha
this is sooo michael!!!!
like that: BATHO" thing.. this other thread..about what is he always shouting at the end of yana live... batooww... weird...
he has his own way of singing..I'm lovin' it

Yeahhhh same like Dagonne lovaaahh...

Some guy i know thinks he is sayin " yall gonna love her "

(in the song billie jean) LOL.. Why would he say that we should love her if she claimes that he is the one, but the kid is not his son, so she's lyin

Mj has his own words...but really love it

C'mon

Back