Help!! Regarding TII Bluray/DVD

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I cannot wait for TII to be released but i just can't decide what to get it on, Bluray or dvd.

I have a PS3 in my room which plays Bluray's, that is cool for the HD and extra features. But i was thinking, if i get it on Bluray i can only watch it in my room, i would want to show friends & family but it would be very inconvenient. Whereas if i get the dvd, i can watch it anywhere. The picture won't be as good and it has less features, but at least i could watch it anywhere, instead of my bedroom.

Please help me decide.

I'm in UK btw :)

Don't buy both. Blu-ray is the same as DVD except it in HD and has more extras

buy the BLu-ray and download the DVD :))

It's the fastest way for you

Both!

One for you and all the extras (BR) and one for your family (DVD)!

Best of both worlds!

Both.. Or just move the PS3 when you're showing your friends and family ;)

^ haha, sometimes the solution is THAT simple
high5.gif
:D

On topic though - You REALLY want the Blue-Ray, "This Is It" looks absolutely amazing in HD (except the parts that are filmed with regular cameras)

Shamone man!, you are lucky enough to have a PS3, don't mess with your nerves and buy the BLURAY!!!!, and Pentum is right, very easy solution

well if you buy blueray and dont have a hdtv then it wont really make a difference.......I just learrned this myself...I was gonna buy the blueray and mys son said you have to have a HDTV in his room so ..whoops there goes blueray.

BOTH!! NO DOUBT.

I'm getting all the different versions myself.

i,m abit confused ,i know there are alot of different versions that will be released,i don,t have a blu ray player and i,m not planning on buying one any time soon,as i,ve just bought a new dvd recorder,i heard that it is going to be released in dvd blu ray which has all the extra and 2 disc edition,will the 2 disc addition have the extra,s like the blu ray,because i think this would be the best option for me,because i desparetly wanna see the extras but cannot buy a Blu ray machine,could someone kindly pm me with what you think the best option for me would be thanks.

im buying both just in case... so is the USA Blu-ray a double disk or is it just one disk?

The blu-ray will most likely include the DVD and digital copy. All blu-rays do now a days. Don't waste $20 more dollars

Back