HELP| recognizing quotes

aviya43

Proud Member
Hi guys :hi:
I need a little little help here with knowing WHERE are these quotes come from,
I mean when, where or on what event Michael had said them:

• The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work

• In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it's books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it's yours. That's what I've always tried to remember.

• I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily

• Press coverage of my life is like looking at a fictitious movie. Because it's fiction. It's like watching science fiction. It's not true.

• In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

I would really realy apriciate your answersm so please help me!

Oh and if you want you can always make this Thread into a umm... MJ favourite Quotes or whatever you want ;)

[*]Press coverage of my life is like looking at a fictitious movie. Because it's fiction. It's like watching science fiction. It's not true.
This quote is from TV interview "At Large With Geraldo Rivera". Michael talked to Geraldo in February, 2005. Hope it helps :)

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Oxford Speech, 2001

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work
Moonwalk (chapter one)

Last edited:
In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it's books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it's yours. That's what I've always tried to remember.
This quote is from "Moonwalk" too.

Wow you REALLY helped with that. Thanx a lot.
I make a video clip with some of my favorite quotes.. So whenever it's ready I'll let you know

Thanx again!! :D

Here are some more quotes
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83231

"Wherever you go-in every country,or in every continent, people yearn and hunger for only one thing, to love and be loved. Love transcends international boundaries and heals the wounds of hatred, racial, prejudice, bigotry and ignorance. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

this quote is part of MJ's acceptance speech at International Artist Awards in 1993. The youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgaPGk3ddQ.

Back