HELP PLEASE, needed with nero

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there ,i have had nero 8 for just over a year,and have used it many times to burn dvds,but lately it has started playing up with different things,i originally downloaded a trial version ,then purhased it and got the serial number,which i still have,what i wanted to ask,does anyone know if i just simply uninstall it,and reinstall again,can i just enter the same serial number in again?.hoping it will solve the problems.
any help will be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Re: help needed with nero

if you purchased the serial, yes you can. You own that and can reinstall again if you wish. its only limitations on the number of computers you own that is installed on some software. :) hope it helps

Re: help needed with nero

well i uninstalled nero and installed it again typed in he serial key which worked fine,
my problem is at the moment is nero rom is just writing to cache and not to the disc like it used too,how can i change this?and what does it mean?i never had this problem before it used to burn straight away,

It takes twice as long as it used too,because it,s writing to cache and then burning,it,s not a huge problem ,but it takes a lot longer till it burns ,it never used to be like that ,has anyone else ever had the same problem,

Back