[HELP] Petition for Bad World Tour Re-edition in Blu-Ray

lougrizli

Guests
I've seen rumor who said Munich 1997 will be released so, I take my big balls :)yes:) and do this petition ! Because the problem with History Tour is that Michael lip-synced everything except WBSS and J5 Medley. General public and critics would then say that Michael couldn't sing live.

The best thing they could do is to release Bad World Tour concerts on Blu-Ray from the film reels. Bad Tour was Michael at his best. Any concert from the tour would be great.

Please sign
https://www.change.org/p/sony-released-bad-world-tour-1988-in-blu-ray-dvd

Have a nice day.;D

I agree. Bad Tour Blu-Ray would be the best thing ever but I'm just not so sure that petitions will work. It will be hard to get thousands of names.

HIStory is one of their future projects. So that will happen. It is great tour and it deserves to be released. I doubt we'll see anything Bad related anytime soon because they had Bad 25 anniversary and Bad 25 project 2 years ago. So by the end of this contract (2017) I don't see that happening.

HIStory is one of their future projects. So that will happen. It is great tour and it deserves to be released. I doubt we'll see anything Bad related anytime soon because they had Bad 25 anniversary and Bad 25 project 2 years ago. So by the end of this contract (2017) I don't see that happening.

Yeap, I know but.. It's the HIStory Tour man..:woohoo: People alway critic Michael, and released that is a gift for them.
For you, it's better to delete the petition ?

It doesn't need to be Film Reel, as Brunei 1996 shows from Analog HD format.. that can be on Blu-Ray also with an aspect ratio of 5:3 (1.66:1) film reel would have cost a lot more, especially when filming a full concert! Nothing is entirely sure, but there's a true chance of a Blu-Ray in the future, whatever the source is.

Yeap, I know but.. It's the HIStory Tour man..:woohoo: People alway critic Michael, and released that is a gift for them.

I'd rather them focus on trying to release the Victory and Triumph tours before the HIStory Tour

No, you can have a petition. I just say it won't happen in this contract (2017). Maybe after that.

And about all that lip-syncing, I don't see a problem with that, MJ wanted it to be like that, it was his decision. It is a part of HIStory. Also I only saw some fans complaining about this, not general public (some songs on Wembley, Bucharest, This Is It and Munchen TV broadcast).

No, you can have a petition. I just say it won't happen in this contract (2017). Maybe after that.

And about all that lip-syncing, I don't see a problem with that, MJ wanted it to be like that, it was his decision. It is a part of HIStory. Also I only saw some fans complaining about this, not general public (some songs on Wembley, Bucharest, This Is It and Munchen TV broadcast).

Michael was having problems with his voice during the HIStory Tour so he had to lip sync then

I agree. Bad Tour Blu-Ray would be the best thing ever but I'm just not so sure that petitions will work. It will be hard to get thousands of names.

Yeah they do work. The estate released Wembley concert with Bad 25 because that was what fans were petitioning to be released.

Ps, Onir, not a word from you regarding Wembley:cheeky:

Yeah they do work. The estate released Wembley concert with Bad 25 because that was what fans were petitioning to be released.

Ps, Onir, not a word from you regarding Wembley:cheeky:

How many signature does the petition have got?

Back