HELP! MTV Russia!

voted, wel i think i did i didnt know what it said but i read you rock my world' michael jackson and clicked on the word under it??? i assumed that was vote? was i right?

golosavati or something like that... in serbian it's glasati so it is similar :)

Last edited:
I still more some person we vote there hours, already the hand hurts
It certainly not especially important voting, but we consider that the idol should be everywhere on the first place, in any voting!!! This voting for clips which will show with 28 - on June, 29th at us on MTV. We want that Michael was seen by as much as possible people in Russia. In fact many of fans have seen it in the first on TV. Вообщем in brief we hope, that as a result at it will appear even more fans
(P.S. I very badly know English. With the translator I sit
kez_07.gif
)

Is this the full version of YRMW cuz no one has the full version of YRMW in good quality so if they play it, hopefully someone could record it.

All good morning!
Meanwhile Michael on 13 place - 3400 voices. On the first place the leader from 27000 voices. Please try to vote more often.
One person from the computer can vote unlimited quantity of times! Though 1000 times! Though 10000 times! I have voted about 800 times for Michael. Please vote! Come back back and again vote.
Your help is necessary to us. We are very grateful to those who votes!!!

Everywhere - in America, Europe, Asia, France, Russia, the USA. In any votings we should support Michael. Proving that Michael the invincible King of music! Proving that we its devoted fans and us is a lot of!
(P.S. I go to vote for Michael Jackson)

Thanks, your voice it is included!

3dfab5f4268cbce783.jpg

The number from a picture is incorrectly entered! Your voice is not included!

db524a2be9a63487ba.jpg

Rules of voting Now have changed =( is impossible to vote more often than in one minute, but it can be bypassed )))

1. We press "To vote"
2. We enter number.
3. We receive the message " Your voice it is included "
4. We clear cookies
5. We press " To return to the list of clips "
6.-> Item 1. In an opera:-> To remove Tools personal data-> to remove ticks from everything, except for removal cookies, to press "To remove"

From me:-> To remove Tools personal data-> clean all ticks. The tick needs to be left/put on " To remove time cookies " and to press a button To remove. After that (personally at me so) these adjustments with ticks on 100 times to do it is not necessary, at repeated Tools-> To remove personal data-> it is necessary to press simply the button to remove To delete cookies it is necessary on page where to you have written " your voice is accepted "

Last edited:
People, somebody knows the Chinese language? We think to attach Chineses to voting, but we do not know their language, and the translator on-line to find difficultly :(
We have found their forum http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/, but registration is impossible to us :(

Back