Help Me!! I'm melting away...

LindaC781

Proud Member
MargaretHamiltoninTheWizardOfOz.jpg

Help Me!! I'm Melting Away...You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world, what a world! Who would've thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? I'm gone! I'm gone! I'm going! (Wicked Witch of the West - Wizard of Oz)

Actually, I am melting away - on Weight Watchers!! Yep!! Can't say enough about that program. It's awesome. You deal with real food every day. None of this packaged stuff. And the weight will come off. Count on it. Really. I am not kidding.

I lost 25 pounds so far. That is incredible, especially for someone like me. I just needed to up my activity level. Yep, it was as simple as that. I needed to get off of my butt and do something active for work! I think that's the problem in this country. Too many sedentary jobs, and not enough jobs that require you to be physical. That's why we have an obesity crisis here. We need to get more active in our lives. Every day.

I can't believe I lost another 1.6 pounds this past week!! That's 25 pounds now!! I gotta get new pants - cause my old ones are falling off...which could be a rather embarrassing thing...especially in front of other people!!

Anyway, I wish I could go to an MJ concert. But I just can't afford a passport, plus airline tickets, plus hotel, plus meals, plus concert tickets...besides, I am a nursing student. I have to get to my Med Surgical clinical rotation this year. I can't miss even one, or I am out of the program. So Michael - I am really really sorry about this. I wish I were there with you...but I just can't!! I hope you understand...yeah, as if you would actually read this...lol

Back