Help: Looking for Michael's Post on MJJC

charismatic

Proud Member
There was a thread sometime ago that appeared to have been post by michael himself responding to questions from fans in a thread. Of course Michael didn't identify himself as being michael, but I pretty sure it was.

Can someone please help me find that thread? Thanks!

There was a thread sometime ago that appeared to have been post by michael himself responding to questions from fans in a thread. Of course Michael didn't identify himself as being michael, but I pretty sure it was.

Can someone please help me find that thread? Thanks!

do you rembmer what topic/thread was called?
i did not know that michael post/read this posts on here
you can try asking admin where it was if you rembmer what the topic was called
or what part of the board it was post it
just keep looking you mite just find it?

i think the moderators may of moved it, for privacy reasons and such incase the media got a hold of it etc

I thought I read in some thread that he had an account on here but he just lurked. I'm not sure if he posted or anything. Their are only a few people of the MJJC community who know what his username was and they won't reveal it for privacy reasons. All I know is he liked the "curly hair" thread. And he knew of some of the fan's liking of his lovely gold pants. xD I don't know anymore though.

I thought I read in some thread that he had an account on here but he just lurked. I'm not sure if he posted or anything. Their are only a few people of the MJJC community who know what his username was and they won't reveal it for privacy reasons. All I know is he liked the "curly hair" thread. And he knew of some of the fan's liking of his lovely gold pants. xD I don't know anymore though.

something tells me im going looking for the curly hair thread/topic
somewhere in off topic where a mode of this board move it for unknow reason

:cry: I wonder if he ever saw posts from me
god i miss him :( i wish he could read this: please come back michael :cry:

I searched this subject some time ago. I believe you can find at least one more thread on the subject. I know one, or some, of the moderators/founders of the forum talked to Michael on the phone. There was a user name "shadow_dancer" that some people suspected was Michael, but it never was confirmed. The person sure had beautiful - "Michael-like" posts. Search to read.

Does anyone know if he actually posted on the forum?

they said he did but there is also an agreement that his identity will never be revealed. so unless you're a moderator since long long ago i believe you will not find his posts. it's his privacy matter. and i completely understand it, even though i wish i knew too

I searched this subject some time ago. I believe you can find at least one more thread on the subject. I know one, or some, of the moderators/founders of the forum talked to Michael on the phone. There was a user name "shadow_dancer" that some people suspected was Michael, but it never was confirmed. The person sure had beautiful - "Michael-like" posts. Search to read.

i searched but this name doesnt exist :smilerolleyes:

Where's the 'Curly Hair' Thread located? I've heard about The gold pants story before. :)

something tells me im going looking for the curly hair thread/topic
somewhere in off topic where a mode of this board move it for unknow reason

I thought that all older posts are moved to the archives,also even if it were back from March of this year..could you still search for them because posts from as early as what,September are already in the archives..so how could you find them? I'm curious as well. ;)

Hi,
I saved on my computer a post from someone who also saved shadow dancer's posts. Whether it's him or not, I do not care. I like this poster's style and message.
Love, Maira.

P.s.: no, I don't think we'll ever find out, one of the posters above me illustrates why.

Copy/paste :

Post #1:
from shadow_dancer:

‘Hello to all the fans out there. I am so happy be in this forum to communicate with you all. I just wanted to add my humble opinions about this subject. I truly believe that Michael will continue his journey to create more music because it’s really important to him to always be able to create. He was brought to Earth to help people learn to love and accept one another. To stop making music for Michael I believe would take something much greater than this. I also believe well wishers such as the people here on this forum and others throughout the world help him heal as well. Great strength comes from within, but you still need to love and support to serve as the foundation for such pillars in the community. He is an artist, and what many people find hard to understand is that artists use their medium to express their thoughts and feelings, and often do it better than they would using conventional methods. To take song and dance away from Michael would be like not letting him live at all.’

**Here's another one when fans were discussing where is Michael and if he goes to the forums too.

from Charlotte: This is another one -- I can only assume from whats been typed it must have been posted in a similar thread to this one. I don't remember, but it's particulary stunning.

Post #2
from shadow_dancer:

'Was Michael Jackson ever here? Hmmm why not? That's why it's so wonderful to have this forum! What a great vehicle to share opinions and ideas with so many supportive and loving people. I cannot imagine Michael not wanting to check up on his fans. This is my opinion of course, but I bet he is just as curious about all his fans, as they are to him. Kinda ironic isn't it? It's like being on the inside lookin out. Another thing too, if any of you are like me, it's really hard to talk to people about anything without being judged or ridiculed sometimes, then in addition you have a hard time socializing anyway
Ok now to change the subject (sorry to jump about, but I had to reply to this post) I saw the most beautiful sunset the other day, it was like no other! The whole sky was shimmery streaks of burnt orange, reds, yellows and deep purple hues, just dancing about as dusk embraced the horizon. Absolutely beautiful! The weather has been so gloomy lately and boy how nice it was to see such a change! I don't really like the sun very much, it does however capture the most pure and simple beauty that our mother Earth has to offer. When you look around it's so amazing how everything is so perfectly balanced here to produce life. I would like to encourage everyone to sit out and watch a sunset sometime, it really helps you to meditate and find inner peace with yourself and the world around you! It's helped me on many hard days!

My love to all,

shadow dancer'

Post #3
from shadow_dancer:

‘I can’t help but feel such sadness when I read your words. There are so many things that I share with you in reading this… I understand the pain of being ridiculed, ignored, and feeling soo much loneliness that you wonder how much more you can take. I understand all of this, but I do believe that we all have experienced this. If life were always a ride on a carousel, then we wouldn’t appreciate all the good things we’ve got.
The amazing thing I would say about you its your ability to think for yourself. You are indeed an individual and do not listen to what others say unless you feel it is right for you.
If Mike ever reads your posts, I believe this is what he would say to you. Believe in your heart you have always have something more to give, believe in truth because you have so much more to say. You have such compassion for your beliefs, and you should always embrace that trait.
Whatever you do though, don’t hate yourself! The world needs more people like you, and in reality we all need each other.
Love yourself and let yourself be loved, that is what life is truly about!

Always remember who you are inside, and let that be the force that drives you on.

My deepest heartfelt wishes to you,

shadow dancer’

from Charlotte: I did post this before, but it got lost when the forum changed server. I just hope the posts warm your hearts as much as they did mine at the time.

Post #4
from shadow_dancer:

‘One of the most wonderous things I’ve noticed in life is if you truly believe in yourself and are deeply dedicated in what you wish to achieve, you can do it! Sometimes it’s hard to know, but god gives us all a gift. It’s like a pact that god made with you before you were conceived. The only catch to this very special gift is that you must acknowledge it and utilize it to help others. This is what life is about, helping to make the world just a little bit more special than what it was before. It is very much like living your life thinking along these terms… You may be only one person in the world, but you can mean the whole world to one person! What a wonderful gift to have. Some of the “richest” people on the planet ironically don’t even know what that’s like.

I’ve read so many kind and heart warming comments here on this forum, and realize the frustration that some may have on here. This whole trial, has caused a lot of pain for so many of us, all across the world. But what I know to be true is there is a lot of love out there too. Love is so powerful and healing and it cannot be altered nor ignored. And kind thought or gesture is something to admired or appreciated, cherished as if it were a piece of gold. All of you have that piece of gold inside you and you spend it every day here on the forum. Together, we can all help Michael heal and perhaps each other.

It’s not just great music that has brought so many fans here on this forum to speak out for Michael. It’s love and admiration for the man fans know to be him. Michael could be considered one of the most celebrated people on the planet and yet one of the most lonely and misunderstood. I believe this forum may help him get a glimpse of what his life has inspired out of the heavy hearts of so many, which in itself must be a truly wonderful gift to experience!!
I would like to ask each and every one of you, what gift do you think god gave you and do you think you’ve ever touched someone else’s life?

Thank you & my love to you all,

shadow dancer’

Thank You for these posts from shadow_dancer...I would love to think that they were from Michael..however if they are not...they are beautiful anyway and they sound like they could be from someone who truly understood him.....Thank you again.

well, shadow dancer does write what I believe michael could say, if it ever was him. Esp this part, "If life were always a ride on a carousel".

every beautiful post only confirms to me that there is a piece of Michael in each of you guys. each of you can carry on his legacy because you have got from him what it takes.

Back