Help - BET Awards on UK TV?

mjbunny

Proud Member
Does anyone with Sky, Freeview, Freesat know if they will air the awards show tonight? It's taking place at 1am London time.

We have BET via satellite from the UK, but we have it on a plain free sat receiver, so the EPG only goes out 1 hour and I can't find any tv schedule for their UK version. I know they don't usually have the same programming as the main channel in the US. God, I want to watch all the tributes tonight.

Theres a nominees show on at 9 but the viewer wouldnt let me go past 12, let me check, brb.

I've paged across our SKY TV guide and the awards show doesnt even seem to be coming up, either tonight, tomorrow or even on Tuesday night. You'd think they'd at least show their own awards show on the UK format.

Well, hell. I've got BET on right now, hoping for an ad about the awards, like to confirm they'll air it on the 4th (next Saturday), but nothing yet. There's a special on CNN in 20 minutes, so I'll be turning there. If anyone finds out, please let everyone know. If it's not on here yet, hopefully someone back in the States will record it and upload by then.

I have BET on digital as well. This is UK. They do show the award shows but it won't be tonight on the UK Channel.

Back