Heath Ledger would have turned 30 today :(

J_Cat

Proud Member
On this day, 30 years ago, on April 4th 1979 the wonderful and talented actor Heath Ledger was born. It is so sad that he didn't reached the age of 30...he was so young..:(

I discouvered Heath Ledgers talent very late. I knew he had starred in movies such as A knight's tale and Brokeback Mountain...but I never sat down and watched them. I regret that now. I am a very big fan of Jake Gyllenhaal so don't ask me why I didn't saw Brokeback Mountain until last year...
Now, Brokeback Mountain, is the movie I love the most. It's so beautiful and both Heath and Jake are amazing.

Shortly after that I saw The dark knight and I can barely describe the feeling I got. To see Heath as the Joker was just...magical. I mean...to first see him in Brokeback Mountain as this sensetive cowboy, and then see him as a complete maniac clown in The dark knight! To see that he could act and be just as great in two completely different parts was just an amazing feeling for me. I have a dream of becomming an actress myself and this is my ultimate goal. To be able to act and do different parts and still make them reliable.

Next year I will study acting for film at the New York Film Academy in Hollywood and Heath will be my inspiration.

It's really sad that I will never get the chance to tell You how much you have changed me and what you mean to me Heath. I just hope You will be remembered for your fabulous talent and as the amazing actor You were, and will always be.
I love You
May You rest in peace

10894490galcopy.jpg

yeah because im a heath ledger fan and im not afraid to show it either :lol: i even had one of his design tattoos done a few months ago to prove im a proper fan

I actually had a Heath tattoo made yesterday!:eek: Since it was his 30th birthday and all I thought it would be perfect to do it. I have now his autograph on my right ankle ^^

It's an awful shame the world only woke up and started to take notice of what a fantastic actor he was when he died. Happy Birthday where ever you are, thanks the joy you brought us all in your films. RIP.

he did gain more fans after he passed but im sure if he was still here he would of gained new fans too

So do I, he was going up and up with each film he did. I remember the 1st film I saw him in was 1o Things I hate About you, thinking to my self, wasn't he in Home And Away? Glad he broke into Hollywood. I think my two fav films of his are The Four Feathers and The Patriot.

So do I, he was going up and up with each film he did. I remember the 1st film I saw him in was 1o Things I hate About you, thinking to my self, wasn't he in Home And Away? Glad he broke into Hollywood. I think my two fav films of his are The Four Feathers and The Patriot.

omg i adore the patriot i have it on dvd and downloaded on my laptop

omg i adore the patriot i have it on dvd and downloaded on my laptop
For me his best film was the the patriot. Mel Gibson was really great as his father in it, they really both made you believe they were father and son. There wasn't one thing I didn't like about it. It would be among my all time favorite film.

It's an awful shame the world only woke up and started to take notice of what a fantastic actor he was when he died. Happy Birthday where ever you are, thanks the joy you brought us all in your films. RIP.

I agree with you...
I think it is sad that I didn't discouver his movies until after his death. I can't really explain why I didn't see any of his films...I mean, I am a movie-maniac but I just never came across them.
One of my top favorite actors is Jake Gyllenhaal and before I sat down and watched Brokeback I wasn't into drama movies at all. That movie changed me quite a lot. And I believe that even if I had seen Brokeback earlier I would have started to like Heath cuz he was just fantastic in that one.

Back