SoS

Proud Member
Donations
$15.00
Special condolences to you. That must be really, really

really hard :heart:

:hug: To you all

We should all give them a hug.

My birthday is June 26th, but I'm in the UK, so when it happened it was 10.30 pm and my girlfriend was 1 and a half hours away from surprising me with massive birthday cake with her friends. I cried during the whole thing.

My birthday is June 26th, but I'm in the UK, so when it happened it was 10.30 pm and my girlfriend was 1 and a half hours away from surprising me with massive birthday cake with her friends. I cried during the whole thing.
:( O God. God bless your heart. That must've been SO sad.

These hugaboos look a little too happy for that one. I send you my heart Hun.

:heart: (((hug)))

My bday is in one week from today, July 6th.. I just want MJ back :(

Yes I thought about them, too. It must have been the worst birthday.. :(
Hugs to all of you :better:

Last edited:
One my closest MJ fan friends birthday was the 25th. She a huge Micahel fan who went stood outside the courthouse all the time and supported Michael. It was also my sister's birthday who love Michael dearly. She said years ago after hearing "you are my life" that it would be her wedding song.

My sister had big plans for me next year as it's my 30th. As my birthday (24th June) falls on a Thursday next year, the celebration was due to be on the Friday, 25th, I know for a fact that'll be the last thing on my mind, celebrating my birthday. :(

It's not my birthday but it is my parent's wedding anniversary.

My birthday and my mother's are June 9 & 10 respectively. It's gonna be hard that our B-day month is the same as MJs passing. My mother and I cried so hard. I'm still crying and sad. I hate that I'm gonna be reminded every June, my once favorite month, that my favorite non-family member passed away that month.

Just imagine how i am feeling,knowing thaton my birhday,july 3rd,Michael will be....
As long as i remeber,i will never celebrate my birthday again.
If it didn't mean much to me,for sure from now on,will never mean a thing.
I just had enough!

my birthday is June 23th...but I feel so sorry for those who were born June 25th, God we are with you...

Finally finished my school life to go home and be told that he had died :(

Finally finished my school life to go home and be told that he had died :(
:no: :(

my birthday is June 23th...but I feel so sorry for those who were born June 25th, God we are with you...
:( so close

Just imagine how i am feeling,knowing thaton my birhday,july 3rd,Michael will be....
As long as i remeber,i will never celebrate my birthday again.
If it didn't mean much to me,for sure from now on,will never mean a thing.
I just had enough!
:(

My birthday and my mother's are June 9 & 10 respectively. It's gonna be hard that our B-day month is the same as MJs passing. My mother and I cried so hard. I'm still crying and sad. I hate that I'm gonna be reminded every June, my once favorite month, that my favorite non-family member passed away that month.
:( you and your mom

:hug: :hug:

My sister had big plans for me next year as it's my 30th. As my birthday (24th June) falls on a Thursday next year, the celebration was due to be on the Friday, 25th, I know for a fact that'll be the last thing on my mind, celebrating my birthday. :(
:( so close too

i am on the 7th.. my 18th birthday... knowing he'll perform again is already a gift fo me.. but..:(

One my closest MJ fan friends birthday was the 25th. She a huge Micahel fan who went stood outside the courthouse all the time and supported Michael. It was also my sister's birthday who love Michael dearly. She said years ago after hearing "you are my life" that it would be her wedding song.

:no:

All you guyz :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:

I know someone
in LA, Who's Birthday in on June 25...:(

To Everyone,
I'm sending my love to everyone..

:hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:

a friends birthday (huge fan) is on 26th...and when it happened it was already 26 here..:(

My bday was 26June, the day after i have known about the news. 25 night i didnt sleep at all and i was totally listless on the next day..and my mom actually bought me cake and wantin to celebrate my bday..how could i...how would i be able to? but i didnt want to disappoint my family so after i cut the cake, i ran into my room, cryin harder than ever..worst day and year in my entire life..

My heart hurts so badly..i couldnt stop cryin..i have entirely forgot what sleeping is, what cryin is, what eatin is..i was too numb to know anythin..Michael..i love you..so much..and i miss you dearly..you are soo important to me..but things will never be the same anymore..

My heart goes out to anyone who's birthday was around their show or the 25th of June.
heart.gif
heart.gif
and *hugs* to you.

I was more excited about seeing Michael perform than I would have been about getting married. I think most of us would have put this above a wedding... so I know how much it must rip you apart to have a special occaision around it as well. xxx

The 25th is a bad day for me.

2002 April 25th my Grandmother died
2002 May 25th my Mother died
2009 June 25th Michael died :no:

my birthday was on the 17 th of June . :( and on June 30 th was a friend's birthday....she celebrated it this Friday , on July the 3rd....though i went....i felt like i wasn't even there.:(:(

Back