Heart shaped flower arrangement for michael

MsSnoop

Proud Member
FROM A FAN-FRIEND TALIN: PLZ HELP FOWARD THIS IDEA AND LET'S ALL DO WHAT WE CAN. THX FOR READING AND REPOSTING EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
it's so hard to organize when you're in the state that we're in, especially when it's so last minute and nothing's been confirmed. so my appologies if anyone's beeing left out. lets please keep passing the word along to make sure all fans who want to contribute are informed.

last night a bunch of us met (whoever was in town and could gather at carolwood) and kinda decided to order HUGE heart shaped flower arrangements for the services. (i say kinda because now we're not sure what's going on). We're collecting $ from all fans around the world. Andres has taken care of the spanish fans, Moon is taking care of the French. I volunteered my paypal account for the rest:

talin613@gmail.com

Please, please, please, help us pass the word along. post on forums and forward this to all ur friends. Arus and Angeli posted on a couple of forums but people don't really trust us since we're not forum regulars, so please if u belong to a forum, go to that thread and let the fans know that this is legit!

Since services are undecided, we may have a back up plan. if we're not able to deliver flowers to the location or not able to get the arrangements in time, maybe we'll donate the money and make a huge banner stating so. the money will NOT go to waste. we'll make sure every single penny is used to show our LOVE for Michael in the best way possible. please please help!

If ur coming to LA and if there is going to be services that we are able to attend, fans are wearing all white....

love,
Talin

=====
ps - a friend of mine posted this in myspace and asked me to forward it to everyone here - I don't know Talin, but I do know Andres - my friend's name is Felicia (also known as Micki)

Back