Heard the new Eminem yet?

Bob George

Proud Member
I haven't had the nicest things to say about Eminem in the past. I've been a bit of a critic of his gimmickry. But I must admit I've been holding out for new stuff from him. He's one of the only decent rappers left and I can be a harsh critic of the way he sells himself but I respect talent regardless. Anyway, he's new album is due out early next year. It's called Relapse. A song off the record has leaked. "Crack a Bottle". Apparently it's unfinished. I wont provide a link but you can try to find it yourself. It shouldn't be hard but most of the YouTube videos have been removed or the audio has been removed due to copyright complaints. Anyway, I thought I'd give a heads up to anyone interesting in hearing new Eminem. Look out for "Crack a Bottle". I think it's great. Will be even better one finished. It'll be the headlining single for sure. The finished version is supposed to feature Dr Dre and 50 Cent. The leaked version only features Eminem. It's a good joint. Check it out.

I've forgot about him after Encore, and I bought the album back then... I liked it :p But he's played out to me nowadays...

No, I really hated his work and I hate him as an artist.

I love his music, this song sounds pretty good.

I've never really been to Eminem.
He has done a few good songs, such as Mocking Bird, Stan, Like toy soldiers. The rest is not really me. But I think it's his text pulling me back from his music, I just can not sit and hear him say those nasty things.. Just to pick off on other artists, you don't have to do that to be a great artist. I've lost the fully respect for him, sorry.
Hope I didn't offend anyone with my very honest comment.

Back