Heal The World With The Bad Jacket (Dangerous Tour)

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member

I didn't know that he performed HTW with the Bad Jacket during the DWT. my guess would be that this has to be one of the tokyo shows right?

Anyone has further info on this pic?

It's Chile '93.

7544_10201016470842371_335850616_n.jpg

546155_10201016470602365_1979857719_n.jpg

^^ how about that, you learn something new everyday, thank you man! :)
I get it now, there has been a major misconception going on. People always believed that michael performed Bad with a headset mic in these pictures, (Oslo), but in reality it was HTW from chile 93..

Edit. Correction, i meant rotterdam

Last edited:
^^ how about that, you learn something new everyday, thank you man! :)
I get it now, there has been a major misconception going on. People always believed that michael performed Bad with a headset mic in these pictures, (Oslo), but in reality it was HTW from chile 93..

Yes, the first 2 pics can be confusing.

@Rudolf, just curious, how do you know this is from chile ?

Since my picture was labelled like that. Not always labels are correct, but since it's the only reference point, we can assume it's from Chile. Some fans have agreed on this.

Wow, I'm surprised that he still had that jacket that late into the tour since "Bad" was never done in the 2nd leg.

Yeah, using the Bad Jacket for Heal The World is really random. Maybe the usual Heal The World jacket was in the wash or Michael just wanted to mix things up a little

thinking about it, in 93 he experimented with a lot of stuff. Jam jacket for J5medley, Human Nature with a black jacket (Santiago), I just can't stop loving you Black Jacket (Santiago), WYBT Black Jacket (Santiago), black jacket for heal the world (Buenos Aires), Heal The World with MITM shirt.

Yeah, using the Bad Jacket for Heal The World is really random. Maybe the usual Heal The World jacket was in the wash or Michael just wanted to mix things up a little

Or maybe he performed Bad in that concert? :)

Back