He wants you to smile.

Thriller Wolf

Proud Member
With this week being the release of This Is It, there's been so much sadness, so much emotion, so many tears.
This Is It is a gift from Michael. It's what he wanted us to see, he wanted us to see him alive and doing what he's known for, what he's respected for, what he's admired for.

He loves us, he still does. He's there to listen to you, is there for you to love. He'll always be there.

When asked if I had been sad during the movie, I gave my honest answer. The answer Michael would want to hear; "No, I wasn't. He was happy, why shouldn't I be?"
His happiness is what makes us happy. When you see that big, beaming, gorgeous and loving smile on his face, how can there be sadness? He is love, he's given us love for our lives.

Michael wants us to do one thing and one thing only, and that is to live our lives and keep him in our hearts, always with a smile on our faces. When we are sad, I can hear his voice. His voice, echoing in a desperate and low whisper. I hear it in my head, a song plays in an instant, like a magic old record player bringing itself back from it's old days of marvel. I see his gaze in my mind, his eyes telling a story. He smiles with a finger to his lips, and nods with a phrase, "Smile."

Don't cry, no not mourn. He's happier than he could ever be now, listening to our word when we just need to say "I love you".

I love you, and he loves you, me, us. You're not alone.

Smile.

MY real meaning of life is gone..if I think about it....Michael left us..i never beleived this could happen! u know..when people said he was gonna die (with all the tabloids stories)...i always said..no no..he is peter pan...a very strong,spiritual and healthy person..he'll be around for a long time! Well ,he would,if he wasn't killed!

I mean ..we can smile..but we are sad....he was the best...larger than life....a real meaning of life...when i was down...i always said to myself.."don't worry..i still have Michael
"...new songs,projects...coming up! he gave me some positive stuff again...And i would never ever kill myself (suicide)..i always said :if i do it,.then i would miss all the new MJ STUFF! ..it's like as long as he is around..i gotta be too..u know:)..

Now when he is gone...i don't know...what else is there left to look forward to in life? knowing the world is goin crazy,so much problems and hate in people ...not to mention all the money problems and stress everyday! with michael we could escape u know..and forget about the bullshit at least for a while! how can i live ...been a fan for 20 years and never saw him live???...i could write a lot right now..but this is it....i'm sad...will be forever! u can't be the same person as before after mike is gone!
shit..its hard to breath...makes u sick also....
i don't know..Kenny ortega said this was a healing process for him...doin the movie....but not for me! after seeing the movie i'm sad again just like it was june.25...
The world is such an empty place right now...somethin is missing..not just in the music industry...but i have some strange feeling...i can feel MJ is no longer here!...world changed...!

and after watching the smooth criminal clips from this is it.that black and white movie! i mean...how great was that?? imagine all the movie projects mike would do?? in the next 30 years :((

Last edited:
Aww that was nice post Thriller Wolf. I agree with you :)
I smiled a lot during TII. Michael was such adorable, honest and humble person! Though I'm sad he's not with us here anymore I try not to grief too much. I know he's in better place now.

MY real meaning of life is gone..if I think about it....Michael left us..i never beleived this could happen! u know..when people said he was gonna die (with all the tabloids stories)...i always said..no no..he is peter pan...a very strong,spiritual and healthy person..he'll be around for a long time! Well ,he would,if he wasn't killed!

I mean ..we can smile..but we are sad....he was the best...larger than life....a real meaning of life...when i was down...i always said to myself.."don't worry..i still have Michael
"...new songs,projects...coming up! he gave me some positive stuff again...And i would never ever kill myself (suicide)..i always said :if i do it,.then i would miss all the new MJ STUFF! ..it's like as long as he is around..i gotta be too..u know:)..

Now when he is gone...i don't know...what else is there left to look forward to in life? knowing the world is goin crazy,so much problems and hate in people ...not to mention all the money problems and stress everyday! with michael we could escape u know..and forget about the bullshit at least for a while! how can i live ...been a fan for 20 years and never saw him live???...i could write a lot right now..but this is it....i'm sad...will be forever! u can't be the same person as before after mike is gone!
shit..its hard to breath...makes u sick also....
i don't know..Kenny ortega said this was a healing process for him...doin the movie....but not for me! after seeing the movie i'm sad again just like it was june.25...
The world is such an empty place right now...somethin is missing..not just in the music industry...but i have some strange feeling...i can feel MJ is no longer here!...world changed...!

and after watching the smooth criminal clips from this is it.that black and white movie! i mean...how great was that?? imagine all the movie projects mike would do?? in the next 30 years :((

Its right, something is missing. There is an unfilled emptiness and everything seems so much more bleak without him.

Yes I agree thrillerwolf.

Thank you for reminding us of this.. Michael has not gone, not really....

Grief blocks communication and LOVE opens up pathways between dimensions. If you really LOVE him, you will FEEL him, even be able to communicate....just allow it..

Thanks for this post :D

This is my first post here.
Test ever, but I could never comment.
This is It was unique for me. Indescrit'vel thrill to see him in Billi Jean. Where he just dance. Just dance .. and the magic that surrounds you when he dances ... Oh God. It's wonderful.
The voice, the jokes, the comments. AS messages and always request the gifts God for all that good will.
His smile and explore all the movment. I left the movie enchanted. I loved to see oq ue I always thought, he headed each piece. Aware of everything that surrounds his work, music, dance.
The way he expresses himself in these situations.
Out of the cinema felicissima and responding to each with I love you I love you more ...

Sorry for my English. It is not my first language

Back