do u think he should have taken a woman with him

• yes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

staywithme

Proud Member
i think he should have taken a chick with him when he visited london in 06 to pick up his award

what do u think?

it would have been great pr and given him a great image boost
and as usual it would have shocked the world media
but it would have been positive like brooke shields during the grammys

vote on the poll

No
It would serve NO good purpose
he didnt need a woman on his arm
to be relevant_there would be no good
reason for him to do that.

I voted no! I would of been jealous if he did :ninja: he looked so beautiful in my eyes that night :wub:

:no:I don't think that it would have made any difference...The media always had something mean to say about Michael...:(

but a woman would have made him look good and still standing following the trial in 05 and the huge deal that the awards was made into
it woulda been just like the grammys when he took brooke

There was no point in him faking romance for publicity. He would have made things worse for himself (not to mention how upset the 'girls on the balcony' would have been ;D). Bringing a women on stage would have taken attention away from himself and his achievements anyway.

No I don't think so. If he did then fine, but I don't think it's something he should have done.

honestly Michael didnt need to prove anything to anybody. We all knew he loved women. he was in love many times with women. so for him to take some women to a award show to try and make it look like he was straight would have just given the tabloids something eles to talk about.It would have been nice if he had a good woman in his life that he could have trusted and loved and who loved him back and someone who could have been a mother to his children.i wish he would have gotten married and stayed married not really to lisa marie or heaven forbid debbie row but to someone who was truly ment for him. it breaks my heart that he never found true love.

I don't understand. Do you think that would be better to him? Why?

Look, Michael had nothing to prove to nobody. He didn't give a sh*t about media and about their as* stories, neither do I. I don't understand some fans obcession with that.

We know the truth, we know the real Michael, that's the important thing. Do things just to make the media talk better things or whatever is really stupid. F*ck them.

I don't understand. Do you think that would be better to him? Why?

Look, Michael had nothing to prove to nobody. He didn't give a sh*t about media and about their as* stories, neither do I. I don't understand some fans obcession with that.

We know the truth, we know the real Michael, that's the important thing. Do things just to make the media talk better things or whatever is really stupid. F*ck them.

very true. michael had too much integrity. to do things to satisfy his critics was beneath him in life and in death it is insignificant.

^^^Leia you siggy.....simply...

LOLOLOLOL!!

and for me he didnt have to take a woman onstage with him, maybe have a special someone backstage, like another poster said, i wished Michael had found a true love

If he was indeed in a relationship then sure he could have taken her, but if he was in one and we didnt know then turning up with her on his arm would have defeated the purpose of the privacy in the first place.

I think I'll vote no, b/c there's no point in bringing a woman when there's nothing actually there just to fuel more rumours and compromise whatever little privacy he had. That said though, I hope he never felt pressure to stay single b/c of us girls, cos as much we want him all to ourselves (muahaha) we'd much rather a happy Mike with a wonderful lady :)

Back