Havent been here in a long time.... :'(

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Its been a long time since Ive been here and i wish it hasnt taken me so long to find this place again. I know these past few days have just been the worst! Im still in tears!! Michael was everything to me. When I saw the coverage on TV on what was going on I didnt know what to think. Then the video was being shown and pictures were being shown and i couldnt even wrap myself around it all. Then The news came. I though it was lie. It had to be. I didnt want to believe it. Then it was all confirmed and I just burst in to tears!! I couldnt stop crying! I havent stopped crying for days. I cant even believe it. This world has never felt so empty. I dont think i will ever get over Michael's loss.I miss him so much!!! I hope he's at peace now and smiling down on us all. I Love you Michael!!!!! I Miss you!!!!! :'(

welcome back! :better: I know.... we'll stick together here tho & get thru this. xx

Welcome back. We will get through this together. We will. It will just take some time. Alot of time.

awwww Thank you guys!! We do need to stick together and i do feel alone but im glad i have you guys! this past week has been so unreal. I know we can all get through it but its gonna take me forever to get used to Michael being gone. i cant even look at pictures or look at my mj cd's w/o crying. I know he lives on through his music and i've been hearing that over and over but it will NEVER be the same.

Back