Have you watched the rare footage in Michael Jackson Commemorated?

~Lindsey~

Guests
I ended up on youtube and saw a few peoples videos with footage of Michael during 2003 and found that the footage was from a documentary called 'Michael Jackson Commemorated' (Celebration of Love, trip to Gary and footage of a charity day at Neverland) . Found a complete 2hr version on youtube. I just wondered how many people had seen all this footage, I love to hear Michael laugh and I'd never seen exactly what happened at the Celebration of Love. I remember sitting on the old MJJForum chat waiting to hear the latest news about Michael turning up there and seeing the first photos-unfortunately I'm in the UK so that meant a late night lol The footage is also fun because it has many fans in it, some of who used to/still hang out on MJJC

Thanks for posting this. It was realy heartwarming. I've never seen this footage, only clips of it. Loved it.

Thank you for posting this, i know what i will do in the next 2houres^^

I watched the whole doc and I highly recommend it ..

Michael was just being himself , He wanted to relax , to laugh and to had some fun and .. It's great to see how Michael was trying to make everyone around him happy :heart:

Back