Have you tried playing those 2 concert versions at the same time?

riviera1992

Proud Member
Hi all, last night I wanted to watch Dangerous in Bucharest again but I wanted to try something new so I put the edited version (best sound and best MJ shots) in my TV/DVD player and placed my laptop on me and played the BBC unedited on mute.

I sync them and pressed play. WOW WOW, what an experience.

You see a lot more of Michael like that. And at times you see him from all angles at the same time. And in Billie Jean when he moonwalked the BBC version has a close-up on the feet while the other shows Michael from the side. Watching all that together was awesome.

I wish I had the equipment to merge those two versions into one great one.

I can't wait to do this again.

Hi all, last night I wanted to watch Dangerous in Bucharest again but I wanted to try something new so I put the edited version (best sound and best MJ shots) in my TV/DVD player and placed my laptop on me and played the BBC unedited on mute.

I sync them and pressed play. WOW WOW, what an experience.

You see a lot more of Michael like that. And at times you see him from all angles at the same time. And in Billie Jean when he moonwalked the BBC version has a close-up on the feet while the other shows Michael from the side. Watching all that together was awesome.

I wish I had the equipment to merge those two versions into one great one.

I can't wait to do this again.

Yeah I have tried that. I also tried it with concerts where I have amateur and pro footage. It is so much fun to see it like that. to get the feel of the show from several angles at the same time.

Here is something everyone should try. Put on a concert and have a mirror in your hand. watch the screen in the mirror, and you will see how it would look like if Michael was left handed and danced. For all you left handed people out there who want to learn how to dance like MJ. Use this method and you will be able to copy the moves more precize;)

Have fun:)

Back