have you ever bought a record more than once

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
and then sold it again because you just felt you didn't get it and then you gave i another chance and still didn't get it? speak on it if you can relate.,

Played "Dangerous" and "Invincible" to death, I literally took a copy everywhere I went and had to buy seconds.

Never brought back an album or sold it to anyone, but I've had to replace my MJ albums several times. I have bought multiple copies of all his albums (except Invincible) because either the album was damaged, stolen or lost lol. I can't even count the amount of times i've had to replace MJ albums.

I never have, since I've only had CDs and they don't wear out...but Michael would be a good person to pose this question to, since he said in that one interview that he's bought multiple copies of his favorites, and that we should do the same for him! :lol:

^^funny how i hear that mj says all these things but i never hear him say them.

anyway..i bought 13 copies of Invicible, and several copies of his other albums.

One of tools albums! my brother gave it to me cos he didn't like it, i decided i wasn't that keen and gave it to a mate. A few years later I heard one of their songs and loved it, and purchased the album again! They are now one of my fave bands!

O I also had to repurchase all my MJ albums cos they were on cassette and Michael started to sound drunk :lol:

Thriller-12 times
Bad-5 times
Dangerous-3 times
Off The Wall- 7 times
Invincible- 2 times
Craig David: Born To Do It- 2 times
Craig David: Slicker Than Your Average: 2 times
Prince: Lovesexy- 2 times
Rhythm Nation- 3 times

I own a few of MJ's albums 2 times over or more because I originally had them on casette and the quality deteriorated so I ended up buying it on CD.

Back