Have to Remove you are my Life from my ipod

marias21

Proud Member
every time i play "you are my life" on my ipod it hurt my Ear so bad even if i play it low its the Base i think but I'm not sure how to edit it ( the tapping sound ) if any one could help me out in how to do it Legally with out hurting Mj Legacy it would be grate of not im going to have to remove it

I have tryed to buy differnt Ear phone formy Ipod ( MP3 player ear phones Sony Ear phones JVC gummy ) noting works !!!!!

every time i play "you are my life" on my ipod it hurt my Ear so bad even if i play it low its the Base i think but I'm not sure how to edit it ( the tapping sound ) if any one could help me out in how to do it Legally with out hurting Mj Legacy it would be grate of not im going to have to remove it

I have tryed to buy differnt Ear phone formy Ipod ( MP3 player ear phones Sony Ear phones JVC gummy ) noting works !!!!!
advice i can give you?
first see a ear doctor to see there is nothing wrong with your ear
don't stick ear phones in ears it only makes it worst use old fasion head/ear phones
keep music on low pitch/base
don't have the sound up to high
thats about it
don't listen to the song for afew days give your ears a rest
your song will still be there
you don't have to remove your song

sometimes it also depends on the quality of the song you downloaded depending on the kbps, when i download music its usually 192kbps, also check and make sure your equalizer settings on your ipod are set properly

I actually also think the rim hit in "You Are My Life" is really sharp when you listen to it with in-ear phones.
It's one of those songs I usually listen to in bed before I go to sleep.

I have no clue how you can make it better, but witchanna's advice is pretty good - to not use in-ear phones.

Try to use the original Invincible CD and re-encode the songs to MP3 or WMA. make sure you do not use fast encoding method. For Mp3 use at least 256kbs stereo (not joint stereo). Now in general' The Invincible sound is too harsh and too aggressive to my taste.. The CD volume is normalized to full scale (0 db).. It can be tweaked a little by using audio editing software such as Adobe Audition, but you have to really know what you're doing so you wont make it worse...

By the way, I just ordered the newly released Invincible vinyl LP. I just can't wait to see how it sounds on my 5000$ Linn Hi Fi turntable + BlackCube phonostage and vacuum tube amps..

try wearing earphones that arent earbuds... there are stores that carry just the flat round earphones that go over your ears and are compatible with mp3/ipod :)

how do you do that with itunes or your ipod????

on the ipod just go to settings and then eq and there is a whole list that you can choose from, id go with flat to solve the problem you seem to be having

i found a place near where my mom lives that can take the rim hit off the song but it is legal for me to do that or do i have to go to court to ask MS Jackson and the estate for permission to do that i dont want to do something that will get me in trouble (if MJ were alive i wolud go and ask him my self if it was ok for me to do that)

Try to use the original Invincible CD and re-encode the songs to MP3 or WMA. make sure you do not use fast encoding method. For Mp3 use at least 256kbs stereo (not joint stereo). Now in general' The Invincible sound is too harsh and too aggressive to my taste.. The CD volume is normalized to full scale (0 db).. It can be tweaked a little by using audio editing software such as Adobe Audition, but you have to really know what you're doing so you wont make it worse...

By the way, I just ordered the newly released Invincible vinyl LP. I just can't wait to see how it sounds on my 5000$ Linn Hi Fi turntable + BlackCube phonostage and vacuum tube amps..

wow. all people have to do is take something out of style for while, bring it back, and they can charge you half the amount of a car, and people will still buy it. lol

i found a place near where my mom lives that can take the rim hit off the song but it is legal for me to do that or do i have to go to court to ask MS Jackson and the estate for permission to do that i dont want to do something that will get me in trouble (if MJ were alive i wolud go and ask him my self if it was ok for me to do that)

Are they asking for money? Don't pay someone to do something like that lol. Just put the volume down or change the settings. If your listening to it on a low enough volume it shouldn't hurt your ears, if it does that means you have a ear problem or something lol...

Soo...do it. Why would you ask estate that? Umm? It's for personal use, you can do whatever you want with a song you paid for...

becuse all the copyright infrgmet i dont want to be one of those people that tapmer with a song if it not ok with the person * or in this case the mom of the person who sing this song i dont like doing things behind peoples back

Back