Have any of you changed/added to your...

Welcome to the On The Floor club! That's probably my new fav from Off the Wall. I love the breakdown and the little laugh and "Heeooww!" He does at the end there, he sounds like he's having so much fun!

A new fav for me is Time Waits For No One off Triumph. Beautiful! I almost CAN'T listen to it! Well.. basically the entire Triumph album specifically. Please see my signature for more details. :D

Welcome to the On The Floor club! That's probably my new fav from Off the Wall. I love the breakdown and the little laugh and "Heeooww!" He does at the end there, he sounds like he's having so much fun!

A new fav for me is Time Waits For No One off Triumph. Beautiful! I almost CAN'T listen to it! Well.. basically the entire Triumph album specifically. Please see my signature for more details. :D

Yes...so very true...All the songs...I'm like in Awe...EVERY TIME I hear his voice and their composition...

Yep. A couple of days after he passed (when I was able to listen to his music again) the song that kept playing in my head was Heal the World. I use to despise that song even as a kid and now I love it. Same thing with You Are Not Alone.

I've also started re-evaluating his work with his brothers, particularly the Victory and Destiny albums (I've always loved Triumph). One More Chance from Victory and Show You the Way to Go from The Jacksons are two new favorites.

And I love Get On the Floor :D. I love the way he says "i loooove the way you shake your thang.." :dancin:

I love how he sings "Get on the floor" i.e. 'whhyyy don't youuu just dance acrosss the faloorr', that song is the jam. I can't believe I haven't listened to it in a while.

Also i have been listening to "Can you feel it" by the Jacksons and that is my current favorite song to lift me up.

Back