Has Michael ever re-recorded any of his Jackson 5 stuff as an adult?

CampbellzSoup

Proud Member
I think his voice was way better when he got older, and while I love everything Michael...his voice was much better than as a child when he finally found "his" sound.

I would love to hear "new" versions of The Love You Save, I'll Be There, I Want You Back. On the 30th anniversary that if you watch the live versions of someone who was there on youtube compared with the broadcast ones it sounds like he play it on TV as opposed to him singing.

Well wishful thinking :D

I would also have loved to hear him sing more of his j5 stuff as an adult. There are alot of videos of him doing medleys of the songs on his tours and stuff.

After the "Bad" tour, MJ was working on a greatest hits album called "Decade". On it was to be hits from his 1st 3 albums, some unreleased material and a couple remakes he was to record from his Motown days. No one knows if he ever recorded them or not.

The rumor is that the songs might be "I'll Be There" and "Never Can Say Goodbye".

Obviously the "Decade" project was scrapped in favor of the "Dangerous" album.....a brilliant move IMO

I really hope that these songs will get released, if he ever recorded these songs with his adult voice.

Does anyone not love the piano adult version of I'll Be There? Its just stunning and would have just loved MJ to have performed a full version of the piano version.

I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye were recorded by MJ as an adult for a greatest hits compilation that was going to be released in 1989/1990 but was ultimately cancelled called Decade.

I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye were recorded by MJ as an adult for a greatest hits compilation that was going to be released in 1989/1990 but was ultimately cancelled called Decade.

Umm...I believe I already stated that earlier in this discussion. :)

Does anyone not love the piano adult version of I'll Be There? Its just stunning and would have just loved MJ to have performed a full version of the piano version.

I've been saying that for years, and the video would have been amazing with him and little Mike singing together. The way he disappears at the end of the commercial brilliantly symbolizes his childhood disappearing. He should have done that instead of childhood.

There are 10 copies of "Decade" in the whole world.Maybe you can get one :D.

There are 10 copies of "Decade" in the whole world.Maybe you can get one :D.

I think you might be confusing Decade with the Promo Flight Only CD (there were 10 of these). Both however had 'Men In Black' on them.

It's not 10 'survived'. That's how many were pressed (apparently).

Oh, and the Promo Flight Only that was on eBay last year was a fake I've only just found out.

Back