Has Michael ever performed these songs live?

dangerous_88

Proud Member
And if he has, can you post them?

So here goes...

I wanna be where you are
Get on the floor
The girl is mine
Cry
Baby be mine
The lady in my life

That would have been so great if he had sung The lady in my life and Baby be mine live... :wub: I would like to hear them maybe in an unplugged concert. That would be great IMO.

That would have been so great if he had sung The lady in my life and Baby be mine live... :wub: I would like to hear them maybe in an unplugged concert. That would be great IMO.

Yeah, I agree! I would love for Michael to sing those songs live one day. I would esp. love to hear him sing Lady In My Life. Hopefully that will happen in the near future.

^^^yeah, there are some really smooth songs in his career, those would be great in an unplugged version.

just to name a few:
I'll be there
Got to be there
Who's loving you
One day in your life
Dreamer
Rock with you
Baby be mine
The lady in my life
Man in the mirror
Who is it
Give in to me
Little Susie
Stranger in Moscow
Break of dawn
Whatever happens

oooh yeah good list....................music and me too, aaaaaw makes me cry that one

^^^yes, yes :yes: you are right... I forgot about that lovely song.

I wanna see Cry live real bad. Highly underrated. I say it's in the same league as Heal the World and Man In the Mirror. Man In the Mirror is my favorite of those, though.

I wanna see him perform "She Drives Me Wild". The HIStory Tour has it but its only the starting of the song with the car horns.... :( before it gets to In The Closet.

Oh my gosh, how good would Lady In My Life be live? :wub: Ah, I can imagine him sitting there on stage (even though MJ never sits on stage, really) but him sat there, moving all sexy, moving to the audience..*sigh* :wub:

I Wanna Be Where You Are is on a Jackson 5 Live In Japan album. I kinda doubt he'll do The Lady In My Life, because Quincy said he had a hard time getting a great performance out of Mike because he was embarrased. Although maybe he doesn't feel that way now.

I wanna be where you are, just that 1...i wish he did baby be mine omg i wud bug out

Back