Has Anyone Seen This? it made me cry :(

mjbaybee

Proud Member
watch :( its from the new official mj youtube (vevo) account

it almost made me cry. sorry to be so weird about it but, is that MICHAEL? because it looks like an impersonator or someone else dancing in clothes like him?

nevertheless, it's sad....

Last edited:
It's really lovely. He was a beautiful and lovely man inside and out.

it almost made me cry. sorry to be so weird about it but, is that MICHAEL? because it looks like an impersonator or someone else dancing in clothes like him?

nevertheless, it's sad....

Very sad and beautiful video...I did also wonder if it was an impersonator

that was really sad....I miss Michael so much...thank you for posting..

Can't see it too :(
These copyright restrictions are getting too much, there were so many vids I could watch in the past but during the past weeks I can only see the half of it, it's so annoying.
Sorry for the OT.

Can't see this either :no: Can anyone give me a description of it? these comments are making me curious

Can't see this either :no: Can anyone give me a description of it? these comments are making me curious

the video contains quotes from fans around the world and i dunno if its actually mj on the video but its a a black n white (threshold) images of mj performing and the song was a beautiful acoustic version of "shes out of my life" (demo)

Last edited:
No it's not Michael, it's someone else, but it's just the shape you see. Very nice sentiment though. Good choice of song.

No it's not Michael, it's someone else, but it's just the shape you see. Very nice sentiment though. Good choice of song.

yup 100% an impersonator as footwork is off. Nevertheless a beautiful video that could have been better if song was gone too soon in my opnion.

I dont have good multimedia skills but someone should download it and then upload for other fans to see

It seems that VeVo account can only be viewed by people within the US...? I'm not seeing it either, nor could I see any of the other videos there. :(

:cry: Made me cry too.

How lovely. Although, I would have much preferred seeing, "1958-Forever" at the end. :(

Very nice tribute video. :heart:

L.O.V.E. He's still so loved and always will be.

Back