Has anyone ever written a fan letter to Michael and got a reply, when he was alive?

Keep in mind that getting a reply (to your fan letter) from Michael Jackson, this did not necessarily mean that Michael Jackson himself actually read your fan letter and he replied to it.

Michael Jackson used to assign his team the task of reading and replying to these fan letters.

Michael Jackson would only put his signature on them.

Michael Jackson used to assign his team the task of reading and replying to these fan letters.
What team are you talking about? B-Team (Michael Prince, Bruce Swedien, Bill Bottrell) or A-Team (Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, Quincy Jones)?

I wrote many letters to Michael and either handed them to him or gave them to bodyguards or other staff outside hotels. While I never got back a written letter from Michael, I know that he read my letters as I was told by bodyguards.

Back in the day I also sent letters to Neverland with the C / O The Postmaster, Los Olivos address. I never got anything back.

Any gifts or letters Michael received in person from fans when he was travelling around the world were kept and shipped back to storage in Neverland.

Michael Jackson would only put his signature on them.
Probably not even that, as celebrities, even in the past, often had secretaries or assistants who would sign the less-important documents. These days they use autopen.

Back