Has anyone else split it into two albums?

rpvee

Proud Member
I split the modern mixes of the songs, and their original versions/demos, into two separate albums. I feel like it's a lot more organized and accessible this way. Has anyone else done this?

Interesting.
Yes i spliced the album too. My "Xscape" goes from Songs 1 through 9 (9 being the JT Mix of LNFSG).
I even went a step further & sorted the original versions of the songs to their respective eras.
I have Era albums in my iTunes (from OTW to Invincible) where all rare, unreleased & non album songs are put into. So for example DYKWYCA & Slave now play alongside the other Dangerous outtakes (She Got It, If You don't Love me) all in all 12 songs now.
Same with Chicago, Xscape, Blue Gangster & APWNN. They play alongside Fall Again, Beautiful Girl, Shout etc. (all in all 10 Songs).
Same with Loving You - Bad Era outtakes (15 tracks) & LNFSG (Thriller Era).

Interesting.
Yes i spliced the album too. My "Xscape" goes from Songs 1 through 9 (9 being the JT Mix of LNFSG).
I even went a step further & sorted the original versions of the songs to their respective eras.
I have Era albums in my iTunes (from OTW to Invincible) where all rare, unreleased & non album songs are put into. So for example DYKWYCA & Slave now play alongside the other Dangerous outtakes (She Got It, If You don't Love me) all in all 12 songs now.
Same with Chicago, Xscape, Blue Gangster & APWNN. They play alongside Fall Again, Beautiful Girl, Shout etc. (all in all 10 Songs).

What are the 15 tracks from Bad

I have the following. 1 Cheater 2. Streetwalker 3. Fly Away 4. Al Capone 5. Price of Fame 6. Free 7. Don't be Messin' 'Round 8. Abortion Papers 9. I'm So Blue 10. We Are Here To Change The World

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="http://t.co/FX9klHbPCQ">pic.twitter.com/FX9klHbPCQ</a></p>&mdash; Xscape_MJ (@Jujujunior) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jujujunior/statuses/467990644267692032">May 18, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here ya go!

Interesting.

Can you please show us the Tracklist of your Eras Albums? :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Invincible Era <a href="http://t.co/d2PbTCf7Wz">pic.twitter.com/d2PbTCf7Wz</a></p>&mdash; Xscape_MJ (@Jujujunior) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jujujunior/statuses/469119394040524800">May 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I basically deleted all the new versions except Slave to the Rhythm... So I have a full album of demos plus a bonus track. Lol.

I've split them into two as well. I have all of the studio and posthumous albums on a separate playlist as well, not mixed in with all of the other demos/unreleased.

Interesting.

I didn't split it, rather kept all 17 songs under Xscape. I basically organize my albums just the way its released.

Only thing I created was Dangerous Bonus Cuts and Thriller Demos albums/folders.

This is the first Mike posthumous album I've owned (I avoided "Michael" like the plague) and I did split it up. I created 2 playlists from it on my Galaxy phone: Xscape Originals and Xscape Redo. I haven't included the Timberlake duet at all on my playlists. The original download from Amazon (deluxe version) remains as is, not split up.

I have it as one album. My Xscape Playlist is as follows:

1. LNFSG (Feat JT)
2. Chicago
3. Loving You
4. APWNN
5. STTR
6. DYKWYCA
7. Blue Gangsta
8. Xscape
9. Loving You (Original)
10. APWNN (Original)
11. STTR (Original)