HappyHalloween & happy Thriller too all MJJC

rockstar

Proud Member
i through i make this thread cause Everybody loves Halloween & MJ too :smilerolleyes::scratch:
& the whole world celebrate it with alot of chocolates & candy

halloween_candy.jpg

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

zombies_big.jpg

Last edited:
i through i make this thread cause Everybody loves Halloween & MJ too :smilerolleyes::scratch:
& the whole world celebrate it with alot of chocolates & candy

halloween_candy.jpg

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

zombies_big.jpg

Thanks so much Emilia, sweet as always :) Great videos you done postin' as well. They just played Thriller on the radio a few mins ago :D How surprising, right? :cheeky:

Happy Halloween everyone. I didn't care much for this holiday in the past, but since readin' Michael's twist on it as an occasion for sharin' and giving and also all the fun associated with it, i can't help but love it.

Thanks so much Emilia, sweet as always :) Great videos you done postin' as well. They just played Thriller on the radio a few mins ago :D How surprising, right? :cheeky:

Happy Halloween everyone. I didn't care much for this holiday in the past, but since readin' Michael's twist on it as an occasion for sharin' and giving and also all the fun associated with it, i can't help but love it.

your very walcome Shabuya :tease::punk::clapping:i'm happy that i make you to make me sweet :D

Happy Halloween Everyone..............

Thriller and Ghosts own Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

Back