Happy valentines day

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
Happy Valentines Day
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
So what are you going to do and who are you going to spend it with:wub:

Arigato.

It will be pretty much just as any other day for me. I'm going to go see someone, and inquire more about something they might know, regarding the person my other posts have been about. Perhaps they know more than I do.

Other than that, I will just go to class, and go to work. Nothing exceptional for me.

I have no plans :(

A sweet rose to those alone this Valentines Day. Someone is out there thinking of you.

Rose.jpg

Happy Valentines day all lol though its tomorrow for me
I have plans with my daughter and mother tomorrow, the only women in my life.

Well, even though I don't like this holiday I did kinda sorta "celebrate" it today a little early by giving my mother and my niece boxes of chocolate and as I mentioned in the other Valentine's thread I had mailed my little nephews gifts. At the very least it's just a good excuse to eat chocolate. As for the actual day...it will be just like any other day for me.

Happy Valentine's Day.:)

Yesssss HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
It's time to celebrate LOVE!!!
:)

lol very sweet MJ~and~Me... however how can someone post such a lovely pic and still keep his mood 'angry'?????
It's time to change that mood I think ;) at least for today!

I don't celebrate it. It's a scam by governments to take more money off people than normal just to tell someone you love them. You can do that anyday.

I don't celebrate it. It's a scam by governments to take more money off people than normal just to tell someone you love them. You can do that anyday.
lol you're quiet right about that someone can/should celebrate love every day... so true... but the same goes if you want so for birthdays, christmas etc... I mean aren't we happy every day that we were born and aren't we happy every day that Christ was born -well in case we're Christians that means- however... surely you can/should celebrate love every day lol but especially on Valentines day somehow ;) be happy you've found that special someone or that you still want to find that special someone and express it... yes do so every day that would be very wise.

Oh and commerce usually has one good site... the freedom that you can chose to stay away from it when you don't like it! lol

well whatever you chose to... I hope you have a very happy (valentines) day!!!! ;)

:dancin::wub:celebrate the love :cheers: :dancin:

Happy valentines day everybody :yes: I hope you all had a good one :wub:

Those are amazing!!! =O

Home-made cards are the coolest! :heart:

Which reminds me...today, our school was having some sort of raffle, but to enter, you had to give one piece of relationship advice and pick out a nice thing to do from a jar full of miscellaneous papers. My relationship advice was, Dr. Phil says: Don't kill each other. You best enjoy your partner when you are both breathing. Then, I picked out one of the papers from the jar, and got "Make a home-made card or letter for a loved one."

Your post just reminded me of that. That's all I wanted to say. Your cards are darling! :p

I had a great day with Motsey. I got woken up with breakfast that he'd attempted to cut into hearts (and ALMOST succeeded lol), although I was still so sound asleep I nearly rolled all over it haha. There was a also a red rose and a card which he had written the lyrics to MJ's "You Are My Life" inside and a personal message.

I wasn't allowed in the front room all morning, but when I did I found he had bought a whole bunch of red roses, not just the one, and had cooked lunch too. There was also a present.

It was very sweet and just wanted to add (as it was discussed in the other thread amongst people) that all this came from someone who insisted (before we got together) that he didn't believe in Valentines Day. So that made me feel pretty special :D

Back