Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...

ruchie

Proud Member
I just wanted to wish The MJJCOMMUNITY family and The Whole Jackson Family a Happy Thanksgiving from My family to yours. I know it's hard for all of us who are now missing our beloved Michael and other loveones that has suddenly gone to heaven but remember they are always with us all in our hearts and minds and when you wished they were near you,they are. when you feel a soothing warmth on your shoulder or cheek or a light cool breeze,they are with you so you don't have to worry,They got your back.
Remember the happy times with your loved one and you'll be at peace.
Don't over stuff yourselves,Overstuff the turkey and have a great time. Like the song says"Enjoy Yourself for me" Take care and have a great day.I'm with You as Michael is with you. He Gave Us His L.O.V.E as I'm giving my Thanksgiving wish to you.
Peaskey Yall and Continue to be Blessed.
Ruchie
:yes:

Ruchie, happy Thanksgiving to you as well as to the Jackson family and all on here and your families.

Ruchie~ Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Likewise, Happy Thanksgiving to the whole MJJC community.

And especially to Michael's friends and family.

To Katherine Jackson~
Thank you for blessing the entire world with a wonderful man.
To Prince, Paris, and Blanket~
We love you.
To Michael~
As difficult as it is.... I am going to try to be happy tomorrow, knowing it was a blessing to have you in my life. In our lives. We love you! I love you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Ruchie. Happy Thanksgiving to the Jackson family and my MJJC family! I love all of you. L.O.V.E!

I had no idea thanksgiving was today.

OMG...on a 25th!!!!

Happy thanksgiving to all my mjjc family,

To Michael and his family,

To the world!

God Bless you all

Happy Thanksgiving day to you and all of MJJC who celebrate
Thanksgiving.jpg

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance,
chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast,
a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Last edited:
I am so thankful for mjjc!
Happy Thanksgiving to everone here and the Jackson family.
Everyone eat as much turkey, string bean casserole and pumpkin pie as you can!!! :D

thanksgiving.jpg

Thanksgiving was fab here (yeah because of my time zone while in AUS I get it very early..). I made my pals their first real thanksgiving dinner here... they are all in a carbohydrate coma now.... hahahahahaha :D They LOVED all of it though :p

Happy Thanksgiving to my MJJC Family! I hope you all enjoy this time with your family and enjoy some yummy food!

I'm wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to the Jackson family as well. :heart:

It is important to keep the L.O.V.E. today.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, guys may God bless you,
with love, the L.O.V.E

twinklEE

Back