Happy Ramadan

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
Happy Ramadan to everyone who is celebrating. May this blessed month answer all your prayers and wishes.

xxxxxxxx

Happy Ramadan.

Remember Ramadan is one of the holiest months in the calendar. It's a month of giving charity and doing deeds, give rather than to take.

It's a month where you can do Tarawih prayers every night.

So even though I have my criticism on certain things, I love Ramadan and Syawal. Two months where you can see family, friends, people in general become closer to each other, food bazaar etc.

It makes me feel humble.

Ramadan kareem.

even though i've lost touch with the religious side of Islam, i still fast and practice zakat for the premise Ramadan is based on (for most of the reasons Rebirth gave) and especially for making you appreciate what you have and focus on what others don't and try to help out more than usual for those who are in need.

many people may see faults in "appreciation days/weeks/months" in that we should be doing this all the time and not just on one particular group occasion. while that's idealistic, it's also very unrealistic and so i commend all of my brothers and sisters who are participating by any means to help those in need, whether by zakat or otherwise.

Happy Ramadan.

Remember Ramadan is one of the holiest months in the calendar. It's a month of giving charity and doing deeds, give rather than to take.

It's a month where you can do Tarawih prayers every night.

So even though I have my criticism on certain things, I love Ramadan and Syawal. Two months where you can see family, friends, people in general become closer to each other, food bazaar etc.

It makes me feel humble.

exactly.

Happy ramadan everyone , this month brings happiness to all people not only Muslims.

or as we say it in Arabic "Ramadan Kareem ".

Ramadan kareem, everyone. :)

Although I wouldn't label myself Muslim, I do fast because of the purpose it serves. Also for the fact that everyone around me isn't eating either, lol.

I'm trying to fast and it's not working. I was just out for dinner. :doh: Charity money, here I come! :wild:

Have to admit it is a bit tough this year.

Imagine when the fasting month hits June :eek:

Have to admit it is a bit tough this year.

Imagine when the fasting month hits June :eek:

AAHHH !!! I cant believe it " Moh Razwan "..the king of OyvindEid....nice to see you in this site..:)

Back