Happy New Year ! Thank-you ~ To All the MJ Fans in 2013 ! From Your Proud Legacy Team Leader <3

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
2lktu9v.jpg

Thank-you qbee-ub-amazing for this amazing creation of Michael for New Years ! :woohoo::clapping::woohoo:

MJ TinkerBell ~ Proud & Loving Legacy Team Leader

Hello Everyone :ciao:

I just wanted to share a few words of gratitude for all your support, love and encouragement during the entire year of 2013 !

For all of you when you come to visit us and leave a Post or message to let us know you have enjoyed what we do here for you and all of Michael's loving Fans all over the world, you honor us !

You may never know how much we appreciate all your Posts of love in the Legacy Forum ! They are the reason we work so hard and we do so much ! How you make us stronger to keep doing what we do for Michael !

We promise to DO more, CARE more and SHOW you more and LOVE YOU MORE in 2014 !

Each and everyone of you mean the world to us just like you meant everything to Michael of this you can always be 100% sure !

In his immortal words ...

You haven't seen nothing yet ! ~ Michael Jackson

"I'm just a person who wants to be honest and do good, make people happy and give them the greatest sense of escapism through the talent God has given me. That's where my heart is, that's all I want to do. Just let me share and give, put a smile on people's faces and make their hearts feel happy."
~ Michael Jackson

michael-jackson-3-michael-jackson-12376196-700-370.jpg

Last edited:
Back