Happy new year Sir Michael Jackson

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Happy new year Sir Michael Jackson

246nrte.jpg

l am Mehdi from Morocco and l wish happy new year for our legend Michael Jackson.
And all the fans hoping next year be the best with a lot of surprises Amen.

There is no thread to wish happy new year ,so l start it ,you can remove it if it's not right section.

Another year without you my sweet Michael. I take comfort in knowing you are safe at last.

I imagine you are making music with Mozart, doing a show for the angels with Charlie Chaplin and dancing with Nijinsky.
I will love you for the rest of my life and when it is time to move on to the next life please save a dance for me!:wub:
Happy New Year everybody. I pray Michael watches over us all.:angel:

HAPPY NEW YEAR
L.O.V.E.

:cry: Your loss down here is unbrearable :heart:Michael :cry:

BUT i do hope that You do have fun up there... lots of love, peace, comfort, warmth, freedom, safty and... just anything Your pure heart desire
victory.gif
love.gif
heartbeat.gif
:sun:
heartbeat.gif
love.gif
victory.gif

I do hope You do not miss us as we do cuz we know how badly it hurts

60.gif

Be happy
and
B.I.P.
forever more
:pray: :angel::pray:​

Happy New Year dear Mike :wub: and to everybody who loves him.:better:

Happy New Year :)

I know its early lol Just want to wish everyone an amazing new year for 2011,*this year has in one word been amazing i joined here in sept 2009 after seeing a pic someone posted on the internet and followed the link here and immediately knew i waned to join this great community. i remember going to the fan day at the o2 in January and absolutely loving it, being extremely shy but loving it, i felt like this was i place i could really be myself and there i met some really amazing people including 5 select individuals who have saved and changed my life for the better with their love and support through out the year and i am eternally grateful for that and its something i can never repay so thank you guys, You are my best friends :) i really hope this continues throughout 2011 and forever. This really has been the best year of my life. wishing you all the very best for 2011
Happy New Year one and all

Michael was not 'sir' afaik...

Happy new year
For me he is sir

Afaik what does it mean?

You are both right, depending on your respective usage of the word "sir."

In the definition Topflux is referring to, it is true the honorific order of knighthood, and thus entitlement to be addressed as "Sir," was not conferred on Michael.

However, mehdiblanket is probably using the word "sir" simply as a respectful term of address for a man.

Michael was not 'sir' afaik...

Michael Jackson IS the King! He's the greatest artist, humanitarian, human being to walk this planet, a glorious Legend whose bedazzling Legacy shines on:flowers:!!! He doesn't need to be a Knight, for he is the King! And yes, with all due respect wishing a very Happy New Year to Sir Michael Jackson! :yes::flowers::wub:
May God bless you always...:angel::yes::flowers:

However, mehdiblanket is probably using the word "sir" simply as a respectful term of address for a man.

Yes ,that's what l wanted to say and l want to add that :
Mick Jagger ,Elton John & Paul McCartney are sirs ,as l know Queen Elizabith gave them this title.
In my point of view ,only Michael who deserves to have this title.

Thank you Sir Agent M and happy new year.

Oh how he will love being called that! :lol:

________

Happy New year Michael.. I hope you are happy, I truly do. :cry:
We miss you endlessly, I miss you.. Each and every single minute of the day.

Love you. :heart:

Ooh he's a knight now? :D lol well he deserves to be a knight, I don't care. :p Happy New Year Sir Michael, Knight of Love. I wish you much happiness and prosperity for this new year to you, and your children and family. :heart:

o70hme.jpg

Yes ,that's what l wanted to say and l want to add that :
Mick Jagger ,Elton John & Paul McCartney are sirs ,as l know Queen Elizabith gave them this title.
In my point of view ,only Michael who deserves to have this title.

Mj supposedly lobbied to be a knight, maybe if his friend Diana hadn't died he'd have got it??

I think he had wayy more impact than those other guys no disrespect.

Happy new year Mr. Michael Jackson.

Happy New Year's Eve my beloved Michael, I will forever love you more

Back