Happy Mother's Day to all My Friends

ruchie

Proud Member
:)This little note is to Say Happy Mom's Day to everyone with Kids Little and Grownup ,GrandKids,Nieces and Nephews,ect..This is a Special day for all.I do Hope Mother Katherine will have a great Mother's Day also.I know she'll be without her son MJJ wishing her a Grand Mother's Day but he'll find a way and let her know. And if He was still here,I would have wished him a Happy Mother's Day Too.:angel:
I've already started my Mother's Day early. My daughter's College had Their 3rd Annual Student MAC AWARDS for Television,Radio,Digital Media and Print and My Daughter has won 2 Awards in Radio News and Television News. One Award for THE BEST NEWS SEGMENT for Radio and The other was for a Group Award For BEST NEWS PACKAGE in Television.She was the Anchor and News reporter for both.:clapping:
I'm very proud of her and hopes she continues for she was born to do this and she loved doing it since High School.
Enjoy your day my friends.

Thank you ruchie! Happy Mother's Day to you too, and to all the other mothers here!
Congrats to your daughter; you must be so proud. :)

mikeandmom.jpg

Happy Mothers Day Katherine Jackson! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there and especially to Mrs Jackson.
With all my love,

Fede.

Aw gee thanks!! Happy Mothers Day to all mothers on this forum..I hope you had a great day with your children!

Thank you so much Ruchie and congratulations to to your daughter...very inspiring.
I'd also like to wish everyone a very happy Mom's day.
Mom
Mrs. J
my sister
Lorraine

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, with an extra special shout out to my own wonderful mom!:):yes::wild::clapping::punk::wub::angel:

Back