Happy Halloween, Michael. <3

PrincessMichaela

Proud Member
I just want to say "Happy Halloween" to Michael on his favorite holiday.

Last edited:
aww! nice to see him look happy with his children. he loved these holidays. Now it will be lonely and sad for the kids. Love to Prince, Paris and Blanket, Daddy is with you.

Happy Halloween Michael and scare lots of People, ok? hee! hee!

Wish I could go trick-or-treating with Michael. He looks so good in those photos. *sigh* I really feel for his children not being able to celebrate this holiday with him. :cry:

oohh...thank you so much for this thread...Micheal looked SO healthy in those pics...and think about it...that was 1 year ago......the sadness that has taken place in such a short period of time.

oohh...thank you so much for this thread...Micheal looked SO healthy in those pics...and think about it...that was 1 year ago......the sadness that has taken place in such a short period of time.

Of course. And yep, *gulp*...it's too much.

PrincessMichaela, you was so sweet in open this thread to wish Michael a Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the pics!! So gorgeous!!!:wub::wub:

Michael that everyone can see this date with their eyes and experience the people's kindness!

Happy Halloween my dear! :)

God bless you!

I love you more!:blush:

awww thats really sweet to wish Michael a Happy Halloween! looking at this thread still brings tears to my eyes knowing it was only a year ago that he was here with us and celebrating his favorite holiday with his kids. i hope his kids are having fun today. i lopve you michael and happy halloween sweetie!! i miss u!!

OMG... I remember these pectures from last year's Halloween..... :cry:

I wasn't even a member here yet. I was just lurking in this forum before...

I feel like crap now... :boohoo:

That's very sweet. I'd been wondering all day how his children must be feeling especially on Halloween. They must be flooded with memories. I hope they are able to have just a little fun today while still in mourning.

I see from his shirt in the 4th pic that MJ must have seen the BODIES exhibition. I did too, it was very interesting.

Oh!! I "see" faces sad... (?) :(

Let's celebrate with joy! I'm sure Michael doesn't would like to see us sad! He always did everything to have fun us and he loves to see our smiles!

Let's love him more and the lack we feel, will be something sweet! I know he can feel our LOVE!

We are not alone! We are a family! :hug:

Michael, I love you my sweetie!!! :wub:

Back