Happy Father's day Michael!

Ankita

Proud Member
Happy Father's day Michael! We know you're watching over your lovely children from heaven and showering them (and all of us) with your L.O.V.E ! May beautiful Prince, Paris and Blanket continue to be a beautiful representation of your Light and grow up to be truly wonderful, brilliant, successful human beings and do you and all of us proud!
giveheart.gif

Aww, absolutely agree, Happy Father's day to the best father ever. I hope the children are coping ok on this day x

Happy Father's Day to you, Michael. You're the best father we know!! Are you watching over your beautiful children on this day and showering them with lots of love? Hope Prince, Paris and Blanket are doing ok on this day.

Happy father's day MJ, too little fathers are like you. My heart goes out to the MJ 3, they must miss him so much, especially today :( Sending love out to them :heart:

Today is my father's birthday but he passed away 22years ago.I still miss him so much.
I can imagine Prince, Paris and Blanket are still deeply missing "Daddy"Michael.
Happy Father's day,and sending BIG LOVE to them.

' Ever since I was born,Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.'

Love Michael

Happy Father's Day Michael,
This is your 2nd Father's Day in heaven. I know that you are watching over your 3 precious children Prince, Paris & Blanket. I'm sending good wishes and love their way and praying that God will continue to bless them.

My dearest Michael... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug:

ursinho-anime.gif

Today is Father's Day :heart: ...

101d1245561205-happy-fathers-day-ff0a6a38-6f9b-4eac-8218-8e02c38c9d70.jpg

Fathers-Day.gif

48490-happy-fathers-day.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I just want to say I'm thinking a lot about PPB. :girl_give_heart:

mj-58.jpg

11821750883a33cd565370b.jpg

Much L.O.V.E. for them.... :wub:

I L.O.V.E. you my dear Michael... :girl_in_love:

I miss you sooooooooooo much every day.... :cry:

:angel:Happy Fathers Day. May God continue to bless Prince, Paris & Blanket!

Happy Fathers Day dear sweet Michael as you
watch over you precious children from heaven
May God bless and keep them safe in his arms

Back