Happy Birthday to Ms. Elizabeth Taylor!

Ankita

Proud Member
Dear Ms. Taylor,
On behalf of the entire Michael Jackson Fan community wish you a very happy birthday! Thankyou for being a true friend to our dearest Michael and for all the love and support you provided him and us by always being there! We'll always love you and honour you! May you be blessed with a long and healthy life:flowers:! Thankyou and God bless! Michael is with us every moment and we shall all do him proud!

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Taylor! We love you. :heart:
Thank you for your loyalty and love to Michael.

Happy birthday! You have always been a loyal friend to Michael and I thank you for that.

Happy birthday Liz :heart: Thanks for being a true friend for Michael.

Happy Birthday Liz! Thanks for being such a loving constant in our dear Michael's life. :wub:

Elizabeth we love you
Happy Birthday
Dear, Elizabeth _ We Love You More for your gracious, kind,
generous heart and for always being a loyal and loving friend
to our beloved Michael. Please except this humble offering of our
love, admiration and appreciation.
We Love You More !​

Dear Liz, :wub:

I hope this day is full of happiness and love. Wed your life be watered with great joy, good health and many blessings. I feel very proud to be part of you life and history of Michael, for always being there for him and especially for loving him and be faithful to him. :wub:

We will love you forever! :wub:

Happy Birthday and long live the Queen! :clapping::wub:

mickey-mouse-happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Taylor! Thank you for being a true friend to MJ, we love you!

happy birthday Elizabeth!
thank you for being such a loyal friend to michael x

Happy Birthday Dear Ms Elizabeth....Thank you so much for being that loyal friend to Michael that he so desperately needed in this life...:hug:

Happy Birthday to Ms Taylor.

Funny when MJ was preparing for the concerts I was thinking hopefully nothing happens to her or to Katherine due to their age, and that something happening to them would kill him ..but look who went the first.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Taylor, with love & kind

come in this thread wish elizabath Taylor Happy Birthday from your heart

HappyBirthday57.gif

cause she is great person he got are heao Michael Jackson she is great friend to him

god bless her soul who she is :D

with love
she shine
with love
is so beauitfull
with love
nobody but her his so much kind in her heart for MJ
with love
she is amazing Actress in the world
with love
she still holds on to the world
with love
she was there for are heao all the time
just with love, just with love
with love
she did it all
with love, with love

by: Emilia Marinovic

liz2ap2802_468x592.jpg

Elizabath with MJ

michael-jackson-elizabeth-taylor-402x425.jpg

michael_jackson_y_elizabeth_taylorw300h385.jpg

300.taylor.jackson.lr.062609.jpg

gallery_main-elizabethtaylor-michaeljackson-06262009-03.jpg

mj_elizabeth_85-600x400-600x400.jpg

[
article-1195645-0580624E000005DC-474_634x508.jpg

Thank you, Ms. Elizabeth... We LOVE you ! You are always in our hearts!! Happy birthday! :hug: :heart:

Happy Birthday Dame Elizabeth! We all love you dearly! Do know that Michael is smiling down on you today, singing "Elizabeth, I love you."

I was about to say just the very same thing!!:cheeky:

That's right, both knew the pressures of childhood stardom, kindered spirits in a way, and a lovely warm genuine friendship bond they both shared.:yes:

They adored eachother, and she showed her support for Michael which was very genuine. A true friend to him she was.:wub:

Oh forgot to say........Happy Birthday Elizabeth! ''There is nothing like a dame..................nothing in the world...........'' :)

Happy birthday Elizabeth! When I was a little girl I so wanted to be Cleopatra because of you! You are an amazing woman and an inspiration to us all.

Annex%20-%20Taylor,%20Elizabeth%20(Cleopatra)_01.jpg

Back