Happy Birthday Michael...

MicHale

Proud Member
I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
This is first birthday without you...

I miss you so much,
I love you forever...

Happy Birthday Michael hope you have a peaceful one i miss you so much xxxx

Happy Birthday Michael!!! All our love and many wishes for hapiness and peace where you are now. We were honored to have you here with us, in this lifetime. This day will be a happy one, as your life should have been.
So long Angel!

you know you have always been 5 years older than me and i thought you always would be and we would grow older together just like we grew up together but now i have to get older without you and its going to be so lonely.
HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY MICHAEL.

Happy Birthday Micheal! Hope ya having a peacful one! & I hope you get tons & tons of cake wherever you are! Love you & Miss you soo much!

Happy Birthday Michael!! I love you more then ever!!! I wish you were here. xxxxx

You had the purest and the most innocent soul Michael. And many people forgot that you were an only human except to be an entertainer. At the same time, many people forgot that you had a heart, you had a life, you were a perfect dady, and you had a right to live a normal life. Many people wanted to hurt you. Especially the press. But we all know that you were innocent. And we never gave up to love you. Today we all love you. And we will love you forever. I really wish you come back. Because I really miss you so much. I feel so bad when I watch your videos.
I feel so sad, when I see you while you are dancing on those videos. It's really hard to believe that you passed away. But you did unfortunately:( Nobody can change the truth.
You were the King. And you will be unique. The King Of Pop. We miss you. And we love you
"more"... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

Back