Happy Birthday Gary!

Ankita

Proud Member
Hey everyone, its Gary's birthday today! Though this section is dedicated to our dearest Michael, I wanted to take the opportunity to wish Gary here since he is the reason we have this beautiful place we call home! We can't thank him enough for all the truly admirable work he's doing for Michael's legacy! Dear mods, you may put this in the appropriate section if you wish :)

Dearest Gary,
Wishing you a very happy birthday:flowers:! You are a blessing to Michael's legacy, to all of us and to the world! I said this before and I'll say it again --- Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, passion, dedication, loyalty, and L.O.V.E...MJJF/MJJC have been my lifeline all through the hardest of times (since 2003) when I thought I couldn't go on another day, take another breath, but you were ther then, you are here still, helping us, serving us, saving us...THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
You are doing Michael and all of us so proud! Please know you are forever loved, blessed, respected by each one of us. I always see you as a very dear, responsible, committed brother/parent who is doing his best to do the best for us and keep our family and home together...may you succeed and may you always be happy and proud of keeping our most beloved's legacy alive!

Please take care of yourself and feel our appreciation:flowers:
(((hugs))), blessings and all our L.O.V.E always...
Ankita,
India

Last edited:
03.gif
to Gary!!! :birthday:

I hope your birthday is amazing. :dance: And thanks for the wonderful work (and hard) that you do for MJJC and Michael. Thank you!!! :clapping: :hug:

Love for you... :give_heart:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! Thank you for your hard work. Hang in there, thing's will get better.

Happy Birthday Gary!
Hope you have a great day and lots of love for all your hard work here.

Happy Birthday, Gary!
You're doing a fantastic job with the boards. Respect. Hope you had a nice birthday!
:flowers:

Gary I am also late, but I hope you've had a really beautiful day!
I am still learning to know you as I came over from another forum :) but in short time I can say that I appreciate your work very much and also the way you do it!
I wish you can continue your work for Michael and his Legacy for a long long time, forever :)!
Glad to have met you!

Love, Garden

Happy Birthday from yesterday Gary, keep up the fantastic work :)

Happy Birthday Gary! :birthday: Have a fantastic day with your friends :cheers:

Back