Happy Birthday Diana Ross!

Tom

Proud Member
Happy 66th birthday Diana Ross! Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for everything you have done for Michael :)

Happy Birthday, Ms.Ross! I know you'll be performing pretty soon as well, wishing you the best of luck and a very blessed day!

Happy Birthday Ms. Ross! How about another free concert in Central Park?

I went to this concert. Or rather, I tried. My sister and I camped out overnight in Central Park. The next day close to show time I had to use the porta potty (when you gotta go...). But when I left I couldn't get back into the lawn because of the huge crowds. So I gave up and took the subway home and watched it on TV. But then horrible thunderstorms began. Ms. Ross tried to stick it out but it just kept getting worse. It was getting dangerous. She was soaked! She's a real trouper. The concert had to be canceled. Diana returned the next day as promised and the concert was successful. My sisters and I returned too but we chose to listen to the concert from a distance under a tree. Can't believe that was almost 27 years ago!

Very happy birthday to Diana.
I got to know her "Theme from Mahogany" when I was junior high,then I started to listen to her music,backing the era "The supremes".
"Endress Love" became my favourite one.And then "If we hold on together"in my high teen age became one of the best song at that time.I still sing this song at KARAOKE.
Best wishes to you.

With Love.

Back