Happy Bday to Sonic!! Yes, The Hedgehog!! :)

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Today is Sonic's 19th Bday!! hahaha! I love the lil guy I grew up playing his games, even though I sucked at them, and still cant get past level 2. But regardless I love the little guy, share your memories of Sonic here!! haha!!

SonicCriminal.jpg

WithSonic.jpg

WithSonic2.jpg

Sonic died a long time ago.

No, because of the games were fucked up.

Yes, pretty much every Sonic game in the 2000's sucked.

These statements are true. I've never played a Sonic game, since I chose the SNES over the Genesis, but no one can deny the Sonic franchise has lost its luster. Perhaps because Sega no longer makes consoles, they didn't put the same effort into the games as in the past?

o i know! no im talkin about original sonic 1,2,3, and knuckles!

Maybe Sonic 4 will return Sega's mascot to his glory in the 16-bit days. Here' a thread on that game:
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86747&highlight=sonic

Off topic, no offense intended ArabianGirl~AllTheTime, but your present avatar reminds me of the Batman villain known as Two-Face:
6c818c4e.gif

Off topic, no offense intended ArabianGirl~AllTheTime, but your present avatar reminds me of the Batman villain known as Two-Face:
6c818c4e.gif

lmao!!!! :rofl:

I found it a while ago, and I loved it. I find it useful when I want to shut haters up when they start talking about how much plastic surgery they think MJ had... Doesnt look like it to me!

awww I love sonic! its one of my favorite games ever! Especially Sonic 2 and 3 and Sonic Spinball :)

Back