Happy 16th Birthday Prince Jackson <3 We Love you.

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Here we are its Prince's 16th Birthday where has the time gone he has grown SO quickly..I know that his father would be SO proud of him. :clap::birthday:

:birthday:HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY PRINCE JACKSON :birthday:

prince-michael-jackson--1.jpg

michael_prince_jackson.jpg

FFN_Jackson_Gala_API_010413_50982953-500x749.jpg

16-candles-cake.jpg

happy_birthday_cake_with_balloons_and_candles.jpg

Last edited:
im_the_boss_hat-p148083993078170504enxqz_400.jpg

Look after the Legacy Family Tree Dear Prince , :cool: Much Respect and much love to you . Enjoy your day Boss
iPhone_cake_3.jpg

Last edited:
:birthday:HAPPY 16.0 BIRTHDAY PRINCE!:birthday:

happybirthdayh.jpg

We wish you a Happy Birthday
And a Happy New Year

292230_229022730531427_100002711047709_301659_936094220_n.jpg

I will always continue to support you and your siblings-have a wonderful day. Your father would be so proud of you!

Much love.

Happy Birthday dear Prince :birthday: .May God bless you , your sister Paris ans your little brother Blanket !! we LO.V.E. you

Happy Birthday my little man!!!!!!! 16 years ago you made your Dad proud and happy with your birth. I'm sure that he still is and always will be. My best wishes for your life and I hope that you and your siblings will continue your dad's vision for a better world.

:birthday:Remember these words from your father, Prince Jackson, on this your 16th birthday. :birthday:

Happy Birthday Prince
party.gif
:birthday:
I hope you are having a great day.

Please stay as you are, because you are making all of us very proud. Love you very much
wub.png

I can still remember the day I heard Prince was born. Boy, I never felt that old before...

CherubimII;3776786[B said:

This is one of my most favorite pictures! I just know they are talking "film" together. :) I love it. Happy Birthday, Prince. I'm one of your admirers from a far. Enjoy your special day and keep enjoying your life in general while staying focused on your big goals. You can do it all. I know you can. Bless you.

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND MAY YOU HAVE HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ALL YOUR LIFE. WE WISH THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR SISTER AND BROTHER.
YOU BROUGHT SO MUCH HAPPINESS TO YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THAT! MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FULL OF PRESENTS, LOVE AND JOY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPLEHEAD!!!

Happy Birthday Prince:) My jaw hit the floor when I read he was 16. Where has the time gone?

Niki Berger ?@NikiiBergerr

Happy 16th to the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for. I love you, Crazy! ??
Retweetet von Prince Jackson

kai chase ?@chefkaichase

@princemjjjaxon I'm loving that "Big Boy" candle. Happy Birthday Sweetie! You rock!!! Xoxo!!!

No, he has two years left. He's only a sophomore.

Oh thanks. I was finished by 17 so I thought he would be done this year.

Is that Prince lighting the big boy candle. The picture is a little dark so I could not see clearly.

Back