Hanson's kids on Mj! (sooo cute!!!)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I was just watching a livestream of The Kid Kraddick in the morning show and Hanson was on. They talked and performed and it was a good 2 hours long. anyways they talked about music and their kids andhow they have good taste and how their kids are their critics. they talked about how their kids would ask them to play certian people's songs. and their kids would ask "play Uncle Jackson! play Uncle Jackson!" and The guys are like "Its Michael Jackson" and their like "yeah Uncle Jackson!" so their kids get Uncle Jackson from Michael Jackson. I though that was sooo cute!!! if i can find the video anywhere i'll post it. though i would share!!! :)

found a link for the full video. I dont know when they mention michael but it should be there. if it ends up on youtube i'll post it and hoppefully now when he's mentioned. enjoy :)
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8010491

Last edited:
That is very cute. thank you for posting this!

:) Thanx! I liked Hanson when i was a teen! Especially Taylor :wub: haha

yeah..considering the framework, that can be the greatest compliment MJ could get.

and the guys of Hanson are really good musicians.

rockstar it does work i think the server on the site is just really slow and i herd it takes until it hits the 16 min mark to finally start. so just try that and hoppefully it will work. otherwise try youtube. you shoudl be able to find some video of it there but i dont know how many or how long each one is bc it was a LONG interview and fans have to upload each video one by one.

and 144,00 Glad u liked them!! Hanson are actually starting their new tour later this month. Only one date is sold out and Im going to see them August 5th. I cant wait!! anyone interested in seeing Hanson on tour just check out Hanson.net for dates! :)

rockstar it does work i think the server on the site is just really slow and i herd it takes until it hits the 16 min mark to finally start. so just try that and hoppefully it will work. otherwise try youtube. you shoudl be able to find some video of it there but i dont know how many or how long each one is bc it was a LONG interview and fans have to upload each video one by one.

and 144,00 Glad u liked them!! Hanson are actually starting their new tour later this month. Only one date is sold out and Im going to see them August 5th. I cant wait!! anyone interested in seeing Hanson on tour just check out Hanson.net for dates! :)

o.k thanks :)

i know! i couldnt help but think just how big michael's smile would be if he knew. he would just love that their kids call him uncle jackson. too cute!!!

Back