Hanson Shout it Out Tour Dates Annouced!!!

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Hanson has officialy annouced Their Tour Dates for the Shout it Out Tour!! Im Super Excitied about the tour and I hope to inform any Fansons who may or may not know about them yet and also innfluence anyone here to check out the guys bc they are just amazing. I really do recommened to anyone who enjoys music or is looking for anything new to listen to bc they are great! they put on great shows and the energy is just insane! is so great and so much fun!! here are the dates!!

Jul 21 Buffalo, NY Club Infinity Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Jul 23 Hyannis, MA Cape Cod Melody Tent Opener: Rooney
Jul 24 Cohasset, MA South Shore Music Circus Opener: Rooney
Jul 25 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of the Living Arts Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Jul 27 Baltimore, MD Sonar Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Jul 28 Richmond, VA Hat Factory Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Jul 30 Asheville, NC Orange Peel Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Jul 31 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 02 Louisville, KY Headliners Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 03 Nashville, TN Wild Horse Saloon Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 04 Memphis, TN Minglewood Hall Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 05 St. Louis, MO Pageant Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 07 Kansas City, MO The Beaumont Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 08 Omaha, NE Slowdown For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 10 Minneapolis, MN Music @ Zoo Outdoor Amp. Opener: Rooney
Aug 12 Milwaukee, WI Pabst Theatre Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 13 Chicago, IL House of Blues Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 16 Grand Rapids, MI Intersection Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 17 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 19 Cleveland, OH House of Blues Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 20 Pittsburgh, PA Carnegie Music Hall Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 21 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 23 Cincinnati, OH Moonlight Gardens Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 24 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room Ages 21+; Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Aug 25 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom Opener: Rooney; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 14 Mesa, AZ Piper Theater Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 16 Anaheim, CA House Of Blues Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 17 Los Angeles, CA House Of Blues Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 18 San Diego, CA House of Blues Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 20 San Francisco, CA Great American Music Hall Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 21 San Francisco, CA Great American Music Hall Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 22 Portland, OR Wonder Ballroom Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 23 Seattle, WA The Moore Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 27 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 28 Boise, ID Knitting Factory Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Sep 30 Salt Lake City, UT The Depot Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.
Oct 01 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre Opener: A Rocket To The Moon; For more info on how to enter the Opening Band Contest, click here.

Come to Europe, guys!

Just came in here to say the same thing! It's been 3 years exactly since I've seen them now, that's waaay too long!

Did anyone else watch the live streaming of the 5 of 5 shows last night? For those that don't know they're peforming each of their albums in their entirety live, last night was This Time Around (my favourite) :D tonight it's Underneath, I can't wait! They're amazing live, I'd give anything to be there but I can't afford plane tickets :(

i watched it lastnight to and it was AMAZING!!! I cant wait to watch it again tonight for the Underneath Show! I do believe the Guys will be comming back to Europe at some point. I dont know when but they have said they do plan on it.

I hope so, they're honestly the best band I've ever seen live and I've seen A LOT of bands live. The atmosphere at a Hanson show is amazing :D

I watched last night also.. but fell asleep as I was working all day lol.. I can't wait to hear 'The Walk'! Its my favourite!

I hope so, they're honestly the best band I've ever seen live and I've seen A LOT of bands live. The atmosphere at a Hanson show is amazing :D

I know! Ive seen alot of ppl live in concert but i can honestly say as well that Hanson is the BEST band Ive ever seen Live!the atomsphere at their shows is truly amazing, i couldnt agree more. I cant wait to see them this summer on Aug. 5th!!

just wanted to add that starting on June 1st Hanson will be going on what they are calling a Detour. its a roadtrip they had planned on march but had to postpone. while on the detour they will be doing livestreaming and doing all kinds of random things. its going to awesome! also on May 26th The guys will be on the Jay Leno show (they sadly had to cancell their bamboozle show in tampa to be on the show), and on June 8th the day the album is released they will be on George Lopez and June 14th they will return to the Today Show. the detour streams will go until june 8th and also starting june 3rd the guys will be RE-Streaming their 5 of 5 shows starying with Middle of Nowhere and ending with the new album Shout it Out. Hope you guys check them out and hope you guys make a show!!

Back