Hannibal Lector "Fans" ... ?

Stargirl

Proud Member
Well I'm not exactly a "fan" of the extremely intelligent and cannabilistic psychiatric created by author Thomis Harris...
but I am very fascinated :p

Any other of you who've completely been consumed by the movie 'Silence Of The Lambs' and especially Anthony Hopkin's performance as Hannibal Lector?

i love anthony hopkins and his performance as hannibal lector was truly mesmerizing. i love all those 3 movies not just the 1st one although i consider the 1st one as an absolute classic one.

^
same!
I don't like 'Hannibal' as much as the Silence Of The Lambs though.
Julianne Moore as Clarice Starling just doesn't work for me :no:

And I've only watched the first 20 minutes of Red Dragon...all I could find online :(

now that u mentioned red dragon. michael visited the set of that movie when it was being filmed :D the director is a good friend of his. i remember watching that video on youtube a few years ago.

nvm.. omg just saw it!

how amazing! he looked SOOO beautiful
and lmfaoo @ "sit still or he will hear us" (who will?) " michael jackson...he's right upstairs" :lol:

who was that?

hehe... i hope mj likes anthony hopkins too XD

LOL yeah i am sure he likes him. theres a pic of michael with him from 2002. they were in some party. maybe liza minnelli's wedding reception. im not sure.

Brett Ratner is great! I have only watched the first Hannibal Lector movie though, but I like it alot
I just saw the clip from the set of Red Dragon, and aww. They're all so excited about Miké being there. I wouldn't be able to do my act if I knew Michael was looking at me! :lol:

Back